Dec 10, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
Tampa Bay and Philly meet again tonight and Peter Laviolette says the “stall” could be back.
Dec 8, 2011, 8:51 PM EDT
The goaltender’s union is strong in Philadelphia…
Nov 28, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
New ‘Canes bench boss has history with the club and staff.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Return of the Hitch, What’s up with Reimer?, Staring contest in T-Bay
Nov 11, 2011, 6:02 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 11, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
All 30 GMs will meet Tuesday in Toronto to discuss.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:22 PM EDT
But he did leave the door option for change if certain strategies become “too prevalent.”
Nov 10, 2011, 12:49 PM EDT
Roundup of quotes and suggestions in the wake of last night’s bizarre affair.
Nov 10, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
So who is right and wrong in this whole debate over the 1-3-1 vs. stalling thing? Everyone gets a piece of blame.
Nov 9, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss the Lightning’s 1-3-1 defensive system and the Flyers interesting approach to breaking it.
Nov 9, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
What happens when a prevent defense from football meets a four corners offense from basketball? Unfortunately, this.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EDT
If Philly’s loss to Montreal was a sign of things to come for life without Pronger, the Flyers have some big problems ahead.
Oct 21, 2011, 10:56 AM EDT
While mixing the lines up in Boston paid off, it didn’t quite do the same for the Flyers even despite their denials it affected them.
Oct 17, 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
Flyers coach preaching discipline ahead of tomorrow’s game with the Sens.
Oct 4, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
The Flyers have high expectations for one Czech who might be past his prime (Jaromir Jagr) and one who might not quite be there yet (Jakub Voracek).
Sep 28, 2011, 10:15 PM EDT
The Flyers could be Stanley Cup finalists… Or they could be in a fight to make the playoffs. Lots of things can go right or wrong in Philly but no matter what, it’ll be the soap opera everyone will watch.
Sep 25, 2011, 3:10 PM EDT
Scott Hartnell will see a cardiologist on Tuesday after being held out of the third period of Saturday’s preseason game with an elevated heart rate.
Sep 23, 2011, 11:17 PM EDT
Jagr had a goal and an assist in his first period as a member of the Philadelphia Flyers. The scary part? He wasn’t happy with his performance.
Sep 22, 2011, 1:27 AM EDT
Jody Shelley could be the first person that new NHL disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan gets to discipline after Shelley’s horrible hit from behind on Toronto’s Darryl Boyce.
Sep 15, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
With Mike Richards and Jeff Carter gone from Philadelphia, the future of the Flyers up the middle is on display today against the Capitals in a rookie game.
Aug 22, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
The Flyers handed Jaromir Jagr’s former Rangers linemate Michael Nylander a training camp tryout. Is this a low-risk investment or a sign that the team is worried about Jagr finding chemistry with the team’s other centers?
Jul 29, 2011, 10:26 AM EDT
Nikolay Zherdev is busy looking for a new NHL team to play for and unlike Ilya Bryzgalov, he’d be all right with playing in Winnipeg.
Jul 27, 2011, 11:21 AM EDT
Here’s a shocking development: Mike Richards said that “Dry Island” wasn’t that big of a deal. Click “Read more” to find out some other details from Richards and Peter Laviolette’s responses.
Jul 21, 2011, 3:25 PM EDT
Nikolay Zherdev is a player who could help any team offensively… So why hasn’t he been signed by anyone yet and potentially headed back to the KHL?
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 0
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 1
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 22
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 16
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 72
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)