Dec 8, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
The goaltender’s union is strong in Philadelphia…
Nov 28, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
New ‘Canes bench boss has history with the club and staff.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Return of the Hitch, What’s up with Reimer?, Staring contest in T-Bay
Nov 11, 2011, 6:02 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 11, 2011, 4:28 PM EST
All 30 GMs will meet Tuesday in Toronto to discuss.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:22 PM EST
But he did leave the door option for change if certain strategies become “too prevalent.”
Nov 10, 2011, 12:49 PM EST
Roundup of quotes and suggestions in the wake of last night’s bizarre affair.
Nov 10, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
So who is right and wrong in this whole debate over the 1-3-1 vs. stalling thing? Everyone gets a piece of blame.
Nov 9, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss the Lightning’s 1-3-1 defensive system and the Flyers interesting approach to breaking it.
Nov 9, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
What happens when a prevent defense from football meets a four corners offense from basketball? Unfortunately, this.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Oct 27, 2011, 10:37 AM EST
If Philly’s loss to Montreal was a sign of things to come for life without Pronger, the Flyers have some big problems ahead.
Oct 21, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
While mixing the lines up in Boston paid off, it didn’t quite do the same for the Flyers even despite their denials it affected them.
Oct 17, 2011, 7:06 PM EST
Flyers coach preaching discipline ahead of tomorrow’s game with the Sens.
Oct 4, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
The Flyers have high expectations for one Czech who might be past his prime (Jaromir Jagr) and one who might not quite be there yet (Jakub Voracek).
Sep 28, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
The Flyers could be Stanley Cup finalists… Or they could be in a fight to make the playoffs. Lots of things can go right or wrong in Philly but no matter what, it’ll be the soap opera everyone will watch.
Sep 25, 2011, 3:10 PM EST
Scott Hartnell will see a cardiologist on Tuesday after being held out of the third period of Saturday’s preseason game with an elevated heart rate.
Sep 23, 2011, 11:17 PM EST
Jagr had a goal and an assist in his first period as a member of the Philadelphia Flyers. The scary part? He wasn’t happy with his performance.
Sep 22, 2011, 1:27 AM EST
Jody Shelley could be the first person that new NHL disciplinarian Brendan Shanahan gets to discipline after Shelley’s horrible hit from behind on Toronto’s Darryl Boyce.
Sep 15, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
With Mike Richards and Jeff Carter gone from Philadelphia, the future of the Flyers up the middle is on display today against the Capitals in a rookie game.
Aug 22, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
The Flyers handed Jaromir Jagr’s former Rangers linemate Michael Nylander a training camp tryout. Is this a low-risk investment or a sign that the team is worried about Jagr finding chemistry with the team’s other centers?
Jul 29, 2011, 10:26 AM EST
Nikolay Zherdev is busy looking for a new NHL team to play for and unlike Ilya Bryzgalov, he’d be all right with playing in Winnipeg.
Jul 27, 2011, 11:21 AM EST
Here’s a shocking development: Mike Richards said that “Dry Island” wasn’t that big of a deal. Click “Read more” to find out some other details from Richards and Peter Laviolette’s responses.
Jul 21, 2011, 3:25 PM EST
Nikolay Zherdev is a player who could help any team offensively… So why hasn’t he been signed by anyone yet and potentially headed back to the KHL?
Jul 11, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov spoke with Philly media today and welcomes the massive expectations that come with playing goal for the Flyers.
- Flames place Giordano on IR 0
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 25
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 59
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 41
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (95)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)