Mar 10, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
It’s a Spinal Tap-like feeling in Philly.
Feb 24, 2012, 10:13 AM EST
Tell ‘em how you really feel, Pete.
Feb 15, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
Philly coach staying optimistic despite recent losses.
Feb 9, 2012, 1:26 PM EST
Flyers coach tabs Leafs coach as potential breakout performer.
Jan 18, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
(That rookie is Sean Couturier.)
Jan 16, 2012, 3:55 PM EST
Laviolette: “Bryz was brought here to be a horse and has received the majority of games. I don’t see that changing.”
Jan 11, 2012, 1:14 PM EST
“In my opinion, [Hartnell] is the top power forward in the game right now,” says Peter Laviolette.
Jan 8, 2012, 8:29 AM EST
It was either saying they were fragile or they were “regressing to the mean.”
Jan 2, 2012, 7:40 PM EST
So much drama for one play that saw the game hang in the balance.
Jan 1, 2012, 12:18 PM EST
Perhaps Bryzgalov let the cat out of the bag too soon.
Dec 27, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Philly’s first trip to Tampa since November’s infamous affair.
Dec 27, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
But they can both forget about attending next month’s school dance.
Dec 27, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
The Flyers could use a replacement for Chris Pronger.
Dec 22, 2011, 12:00 AM EST
Ott: “I mean, have a little respect.”
Dec 21, 2011, 11:35 PM EST
Kids, coaches, injuries and dogs that are apparently like hot girls …
Dec 13, 2011, 10:04 PM EST
Tomas Vokoun’s tough night shines a light on yet another problem in Washington.
Dec 10, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Tampa Bay and Philly meet again tonight and Peter Laviolette says the “stall” could be back.
Dec 8, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
The goaltender’s union is strong in Philadelphia…
Nov 28, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
New ‘Canes bench boss has history with the club and staff.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Return of the Hitch, What’s up with Reimer?, Staring contest in T-Bay
Nov 11, 2011, 6:02 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 11, 2011, 4:28 PM EST
All 30 GMs will meet Tuesday in Toronto to discuss.
Nov 10, 2011, 8:22 PM EST
But he did leave the door option for change if certain strategies become “too prevalent.”
Nov 10, 2011, 12:49 PM EST
Roundup of quotes and suggestions in the wake of last night’s bizarre affair.
Nov 10, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
So who is right and wrong in this whole debate over the 1-3-1 vs. stalling thing? Everyone gets a piece of blame.
Nov 9, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss the Lightning’s 1-3-1 defensive system and the Flyers interesting approach to breaking it.
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 1
- Wounded Wing: Howard (MCL sprain) out 2-4 weeks 2
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 56
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 28
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 46
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 85
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)