Feb 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
For better or for worse, Peter Forsberg decided to resume his NHL career with the Colorado Avalanche, according to Adrian Dater. Dater reports that Forsberg will not play in Monday’s game against the Phoenix Coyotes, though. Forsberg needed to make a decision (and sign a contract) by the end of today to be able to…
Feb 6, 2011, 12:40 AM EDT
NHL.com reports that Peter Forsberg could make a decision regarding his latest comeback attempt as early as Sunday.
Feb 2, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Could Peter Forsberg’s wonky foot be causing him problems yet again? It’s looking that way in Denver.
Jan 25, 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury talks with Tiffany Simons about Peter Forsberg’s return and Evgeni Nabokov’s situation with the Islanders.
Jan 23, 2011, 6:53 PM EDT
Peter Forsberg was on the ice yet again today in Denver and speculation is picking up he could play after the All-Star break.
Jan 21, 2011, 4:53 PM EDT
Is it possible that Peter Forsberg is actually going to attempt one more comeback with the Avalanche? It might be.
Dec 26, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
Is this it for Peter Forsberg? The talented Swede told MODO that his foot problems would end his season. It’s hard not to speculate that this might be it for his career too.
Dec 17, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
Marc Crawford is proving a lot of people wrong as the Dallas Stars are exceeding the expectations of many observers this season.
Oct 16, 2010, 11:43 PM EDT
Good news for the Detroit Red Wings: it sounds like Johan Franzen isn’t too banged up. While the sniping Swedish forward did admit that the Mark Fistric hit left him with a “mild concussion,” Franzen said that he was feeling quite a bit better and it doesn’t appear that he’ll deal with too many issues.…
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 14
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 3
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 13
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 2
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 34
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 16
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)