Feb 7, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
While most of those problems will likely be related to his health – particularly an eternally wonky foot – immigration issues present the first hurdle for Peter Forsberg’s latest NHL return.
Feb 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
For better or for worse, Peter Forsberg decided to resume his NHL career with the Colorado Avalanche, according to Adrian Dater. Dater reports that Forsberg will not play in Monday’s game against the Phoenix Coyotes, though. Forsberg needed to make a decision (and sign a contract) by the end of today to be able to…
Feb 6, 2011, 12:40 AM EDT
NHL.com reports that Peter Forsberg could make a decision regarding his latest comeback attempt as early as Sunday.
Feb 2, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Could Peter Forsberg’s wonky foot be causing him problems yet again? It’s looking that way in Denver.
Jan 25, 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury talks with Tiffany Simons about Peter Forsberg’s return and Evgeni Nabokov’s situation with the Islanders.
Jan 23, 2011, 6:53 PM EDT
Peter Forsberg was on the ice yet again today in Denver and speculation is picking up he could play after the All-Star break.
Jan 21, 2011, 4:53 PM EDT
Is it possible that Peter Forsberg is actually going to attempt one more comeback with the Avalanche? It might be.
Dec 26, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
Is this it for Peter Forsberg? The talented Swede told MODO that his foot problems would end his season. It’s hard not to speculate that this might be it for his career too.
Dec 17, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
Marc Crawford is proving a lot of people wrong as the Dallas Stars are exceeding the expectations of many observers this season.
Oct 16, 2010, 11:43 PM EDT
Good news for the Detroit Red Wings: it sounds like Johan Franzen isn’t too banged up. While the sniping Swedish forward did admit that the Mark Fistric hit left him with a “mild concussion,” Franzen said that he was feeling quite a bit better and it doesn’t appear that he’ll deal with too many issues.…
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)