May 23, 2012, 11:37 AM EST
Agent: “We would hope he is good to go at the start of training camp.”
Apr 28, 2012, 9:27 AM EST
Two superstar kids should help spice things up. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 27, 2012, 4:26 PM EST
Peter Chiarelli might roll with the Timmy-Tuukka tandem for another year.
Apr 11, 2012, 10:51 AM EST
A concussion will keep him out of the postseason.
Apr 9, 2012, 11:49 AM EST
“The good finish is what I’ve grown accustomed to.”
Apr 9, 2012, 8:31 AM EST
A groin/abdomen injury has kept him out for nearly six weeks.
Mar 6, 2012, 5:10 PM EST
Tuukka Rask injury might increase 37-year-old’s workload.
Mar 5, 2012, 8:21 PM EST
Turco will need to clear waivers to become a Bruin, though.
Feb 20, 2012, 5:57 PM EST
As reported by CBC’s Elliotte Friedman.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Boston GM preaches trade deadline caution: “It’s a fine balance with chemistry and you have to be careful”
Feb 15, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Peter Chiarelli might not be as aggressive this year as he was the last.
Feb 11, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
If you’re Benoit Pouliot or Joe Corvo, you should be nervous about your job.
Jan 30, 2012, 1:56 PM EST
“I have not talked to anyone and I don’t plan to,” says Peter Chiarelli.
Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:31 PM EST
On the bright side, he didn’t use the word “propaganda.”
Jan 9, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Meanwhile, Boston coach calls the Canucks hypocrites.
Dec 8, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
The Bruins hope that the big defenseman can compete for a roster spot next season.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EST
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Nov 5, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Do you think the Maple Leafs and Bruins have a rivalry? It’s no Montreal-Boston, but it’s still pretty good, no?
Oct 29, 2011, 1:54 PM EST
Tyler Seguin says there’s nothing to the report about having a hip condition and that he’s totally fine.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EST
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 21, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Brian Burke falls on his sword in admitting Boston won the Kessel trade. Perhaps a “Thank you Burkie” chant is in order?
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 1
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 15
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 0
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 21
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)