Mar 5, 2012, 8:21 PM EST
Turco will need to clear waivers to become a Bruin, though.
Feb 20, 2012, 5:57 PM EST
As reported by CBC’s Elliotte Friedman.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Boston GM preaches trade deadline caution: “It’s a fine balance with chemistry and you have to be careful”
Feb 15, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Peter Chiarelli might not be as aggressive this year as he was the last.
Feb 11, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
If you’re Benoit Pouliot or Joe Corvo, you should be nervous about your job.
Jan 30, 2012, 1:56 PM EST
“I have not talked to anyone and I don’t plan to,” says Peter Chiarelli.
Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:31 PM EST
On the bright side, he didn’t use the word “propaganda.”
Jan 9, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Meanwhile, Boston coach calls the Canucks hypocrites.
Dec 8, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
The Bruins hope that the big defenseman can compete for a roster spot next season.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EST
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Nov 5, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Do you think the Maple Leafs and Bruins have a rivalry? It’s no Montreal-Boston, but it’s still pretty good, no?
Oct 29, 2011, 1:54 PM EST
Tyler Seguin says there’s nothing to the report about having a hip condition and that he’s totally fine.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EST
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 21, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Brian Burke falls on his sword in admitting Boston won the Kessel trade. Perhaps a “Thank you Burkie” chant is in order?
Sep 14, 2011, 3:17 PM EST
Brad Marchand’s contract negotiations are finally over and the pesky winger is back with Boston on a very reasonable deal. Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli seems to know what he’s doing.
Sep 14, 2011, 12:58 PM EST
With Mark Recchi riding off into the sunset after helping the Bruins win the Stanley Cup, can camp invitee Chris Clark provide a similar role in Boston?
Sep 13, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
Brad Marchand wants to be a Bruin. Peter Chiarelli wants Marchand to be a Bruin. Sooner or later, a deal has to get done… right?
Sep 9, 2011, 11:48 PM EST
Will first round draft pick Dougie Hamilton be able to crack the defending Stanley Cup champs line-up this year? He certainly hopes so.
Aug 31, 2011, 2:48 PM EST
The doubts about Marc Savard’s NHL return continue as Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli said he won’t play this season and probably won’t ever play again.
Aug 25, 2011, 9:33 PM EST
Restricted free agent Brad Marchand and the Boston Bruins are still talking, but as agent Wade Arnott said, “nothing is imminent.”
Aug 5, 2011, 6:07 PM EST
The Bruins and Brad Marchand are still trying to work a new contract out, but Marchand’s agent says there’s nothing coming soon for his client.
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 1
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 7
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 9
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 58
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 77
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (137)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)