Apr 11, 2012, 10:51 AM EDT
A concussion will keep him out of the postseason.
Apr 9, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
“The good finish is what I’ve grown accustomed to.”
Apr 9, 2012, 8:31 AM EDT
A groin/abdomen injury has kept him out for nearly six weeks.
Mar 6, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
Tuukka Rask injury might increase 37-year-old’s workload.
Mar 5, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
Turco will need to clear waivers to become a Bruin, though.
Feb 20, 2012, 5:57 PM EDT
As reported by CBC’s Elliotte Friedman.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Boston GM preaches trade deadline caution: “It’s a fine balance with chemistry and you have to be careful”
Feb 15, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Peter Chiarelli might not be as aggressive this year as he was the last.
Feb 11, 2012, 11:01 AM EDT
If you’re Benoit Pouliot or Joe Corvo, you should be nervous about your job.
Jan 30, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
“I have not talked to anyone and I don’t plan to,” says Peter Chiarelli.
Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:31 PM EDT
On the bright side, he didn’t use the word “propaganda.”
Jan 9, 2012, 12:27 PM EDT
Meanwhile, Boston coach calls the Canucks hypocrites.
Dec 8, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
The Bruins hope that the big defenseman can compete for a roster spot next season.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EDT
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Nov 5, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
Do you think the Maple Leafs and Bruins have a rivalry? It’s no Montreal-Boston, but it’s still pretty good, no?
Oct 29, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin says there’s nothing to the report about having a hip condition and that he’s totally fine.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EDT
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 21, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Brian Burke falls on his sword in admitting Boston won the Kessel trade. Perhaps a “Thank you Burkie” chant is in order?
Sep 14, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
Brad Marchand’s contract negotiations are finally over and the pesky winger is back with Boston on a very reasonable deal. Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli seems to know what he’s doing.
Sep 14, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
With Mark Recchi riding off into the sunset after helping the Bruins win the Stanley Cup, can camp invitee Chris Clark provide a similar role in Boston?
Sep 13, 2011, 10:59 PM EDT
Brad Marchand wants to be a Bruin. Peter Chiarelli wants Marchand to be a Bruin. Sooner or later, a deal has to get done… right?
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 36
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)