May 23, 2012, 11:37 AM EST
Agent: “We would hope he is good to go at the start of training camp.”
Apr 28, 2012, 9:27 AM EST
Two superstar kids should help spice things up. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 27, 2012, 4:26 PM EST
Peter Chiarelli might roll with the Timmy-Tuukka tandem for another year.
Apr 11, 2012, 10:51 AM EST
A concussion will keep him out of the postseason.
Apr 9, 2012, 11:49 AM EST
“The good finish is what I’ve grown accustomed to.”
Apr 9, 2012, 8:31 AM EST
A groin/abdomen injury has kept him out for nearly six weeks.
Mar 6, 2012, 5:10 PM EST
Tuukka Rask injury might increase 37-year-old’s workload.
Mar 5, 2012, 8:21 PM EST
Turco will need to clear waivers to become a Bruin, though.
Feb 20, 2012, 5:57 PM EST
As reported by CBC’s Elliotte Friedman.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Boston GM preaches trade deadline caution: “It’s a fine balance with chemistry and you have to be careful”
Feb 15, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Peter Chiarelli might not be as aggressive this year as he was the last.
Feb 11, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
If you’re Benoit Pouliot or Joe Corvo, you should be nervous about your job.
Jan 30, 2012, 1:56 PM EST
“I have not talked to anyone and I don’t plan to,” says Peter Chiarelli.
Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:31 PM EST
On the bright side, he didn’t use the word “propaganda.”
Jan 9, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Meanwhile, Boston coach calls the Canucks hypocrites.
Dec 8, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
The Bruins hope that the big defenseman can compete for a roster spot next season.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:55 AM EST
David Krejci isn’t getting traded and now he’s getting paid in Boston.
Nov 5, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Do you think the Maple Leafs and Bruins have a rivalry? It’s no Montreal-Boston, but it’s still pretty good, no?
Oct 29, 2011, 1:54 PM EST
Tyler Seguin says there’s nothing to the report about having a hip condition and that he’s totally fine.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EST
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
Oct 25, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
What happened to Tuukka Rask? Wasn’t he supposed to shoulder more of the load this season from Tim Thomas?
Oct 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
In an abstract and indirect way it helped open up money for the Bruins’ rebuild, but for the most part, the answer is “No.”
Oct 21, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Brian Burke falls on his sword in admitting Boston won the Kessel trade. Perhaps a “Thank you Burkie” chant is in order?
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 34
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 49
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)