Dec 2, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
Jaromir Jagr left the game in the second period.
Nov 9, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
New Jersey visits Boston
Nov 6, 2014, 11:42 PM EST
St. Louis’ sniper now has eight goals and three assists in his last six games.
Oct 18, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
Suffered facial lacerations during loss to Washington.
Sep 26, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Phil may not be the only one affiliated with the Leafs.
Apr 20, 2013, 11:09 AM EST
He’s missed 11 games with a shoulder injury.
Nov 22, 2011, 1:07 AM EST
Pete DeBoer was looking to beat the team that fired him last April when brought the Devils to Florida. He’ll have to wait until next time…
Apr 10, 2011, 7:27 PM EST
Devils coach Jacques Lemaire says he won’t return to coaching again next season. After being pulled out of retirement to help turn the team around this year, retirement seems to be for real this time.
Jan 13, 2011, 3:34 PM EST
Before the season started, Tomas Vokoun was a leading candidate to be traded by the deadline. Now he’s talking about extending his deal in Florida. One snag: He’s being benched tonight.
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 1
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 14
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)