Oct 11, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Ryane Clowe stands out as a player who can drop the gloves and fill the net. Read this post to find out who else ranks as a “mini-enforcer.”
Oct 4, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
As PHT speculated about a week ago, the Rangers decided to waive pest Sean Avery. It marks another low point in a career that’s starting to have far more valleys than peaks and begs the question about the 31-year-old forward’s future.
Sep 15, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
Phoenix Coyotes prospect Brett Hextall has a name you may recognize. If you saw him on the ice, you’d see it’s more than just a name that he shares with his well-known father.
Jun 10, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
Brad Marchand is a rare example of a pest who brings so much more to the table than he takes away, he might deserve a new title entirely.
May 15, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
Ryan Kesler’s star status is now undeniable, but he’s taken quite a journey to get to this point. Versus put together a great video look at how he went from a solid but occasionally self-destructive pest into a full-fledged star.
Apr 1, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Brad Marchand’s golf-swing taunt backfired last night, as the Maple Leafs used it (plus some Bruins errors) to make a thunderous comeback. Marchand still needs to find the right balance in his pestering game.
Oct 17, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
When it comes to pesky players such as Buffalo Sabres pest Patrick Kaleta, there’s a fine line between doing your job (frustrating opponents into penalties) and hurting your own team by taking bad penalties. There are times when such tomfoolery just falls flat on its face, though. Wednesday’s game against the New Jersey Devils provided…
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 2
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 20
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 29
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 6
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)