Oct 11, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Ryane Clowe stands out as a player who can drop the gloves and fill the net. Read this post to find out who else ranks as a “mini-enforcer.”
Oct 4, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
As PHT speculated about a week ago, the Rangers decided to waive pest Sean Avery. It marks another low point in a career that’s starting to have far more valleys than peaks and begs the question about the 31-year-old forward’s future.
Sep 15, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
Phoenix Coyotes prospect Brett Hextall has a name you may recognize. If you saw him on the ice, you’d see it’s more than just a name that he shares with his well-known father.
Jun 10, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
Brad Marchand is a rare example of a pest who brings so much more to the table than he takes away, he might deserve a new title entirely.
May 15, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
Ryan Kesler’s star status is now undeniable, but he’s taken quite a journey to get to this point. Versus put together a great video look at how he went from a solid but occasionally self-destructive pest into a full-fledged star.
Apr 1, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Brad Marchand’s golf-swing taunt backfired last night, as the Maple Leafs used it (plus some Bruins errors) to make a thunderous comeback. Marchand still needs to find the right balance in his pestering game.
Oct 17, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
When it comes to pesky players such as Buffalo Sabres pest Patrick Kaleta, there’s a fine line between doing your job (frustrating opponents into penalties) and hurting your own team by taking bad penalties. There are times when such tomfoolery just falls flat on its face, though. Wednesday’s game against the New Jersey Devils provided…
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 3
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 9
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 25
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)