Apr 16, 2012, 2:00 AM EST
The shoe might fit in Hollywood.
Apr 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
Another goal for Shea Weber while Pekka Rinne dominates in goal. Sound familiar?
Apr 15, 2012, 2:19 AM EST
Detroit, Nashville series is tied at 1-1 going into Sunday’s contest in Detroit.
Apr 13, 2012, 12:58 PM EST
Towering defenseman won’t face Detroit for the second straight game.
Apr 12, 2012, 10:02 AM EST
Vote for which play impressed you the most.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
Red Wings have beaten Preds in their previous two playoff series, but this time might be different.
Apr 3, 2012, 4:28 PM EST
Nashville’s No. 1 goalie doesn’t get many nights off.
Mar 31, 2012, 9:52 AM EST
You might not see a better save than this all year.
Mar 30, 2012, 10:25 PM EST
Predators open up a one-point lead in likely fourth vs. fifth seed matchup.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 25, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
Predators get goals from six different players.
Mar 25, 2012, 10:19 AM EST
Things are tight in the middle of the pack of the Western Conference.
Mar 24, 2012, 10:07 AM EST
Good thing for him the Predators aren’t concerned.
Mar 24, 2012, 9:27 AM EST
At what point does it stop getting through? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 23, 2012, 3:44 PM EST
Which is odd, because they’re usually good at defense.
Mar 16, 2012, 9:55 AM EST
Martin was playing in his first game in just under three months.
Mar 13, 2012, 1:52 AM EST
Sharks, Avs and Coyotes got the full two, though.
Feb 27, 2012, 9:56 PM EST
Will the gambles be worth it?
Feb 20, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
Preds architects sign on until 2014-15.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
Detroit can set another NHL record Sunday at Joe Louis Arena.
Feb 17, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Blake Geoffrion, grandson of Habs legend “Boom Boom” Geoffrion, goes to the Canadiens.
Feb 12, 2012, 2:52 PM EST
On Alex Semin: “He’s like a Basenji, he’s got no bark at all this guy.”
Feb 8, 2012, 4:18 PM EST
Preds and Rangers netminders hard to beat, according to their peers.
Feb 8, 2012, 12:58 AM EST
Rinne’s reign might be the only thing crazier than splitting up the Sedins.
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 18
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 32
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)