Aug 21, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
We haven’t heard from Sabres owner Terry Pegula this summer but he’s finally spoken up and find out he’s the total opposite of what you’d think a big spending owner would be.
Aug 9, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Buffalo started off looking one way, wandered off trying to find themselves, only to figure out in the end that nothing beats the original, especially when you try to snazzy things up with pair of brand new looks that stunk.
Jul 1, 2011, 4:58 PM EDT
If you were doubting whether or not the Sabres would pony up big bucks in free agency, you can stop. Ville Leino’s monster six year deal shows that everyone loves Pegulamania.
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 0
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8