May 20, 2012, 5:29 PM EST
Evgeni Malkin takes home the tournament MVP.
May 19, 2012, 8:44 PM EST
Underdogs have plenty of motivation.
Nov 8, 2011, 9:23 PM EST
Watch tonight’s ceremony for Igor Korolev and Pavol Demitra before the Hawks/Blues game in St. Louis.
Sep 26, 2011, 7:34 PM EST
The Wild will wear a “24/38″ helmet sticker in memory of Pavol Demitra and Derek Boogaard, while the team signed Derek’s brother Aaron to a a two-way deal.
Sep 17, 2011, 6:38 PM EST
Marian Gaborik discusses getting over hockey’s tragic summer and finding a way to gel with new free agent center Brad Richards.
Sep 17, 2011, 11:32 AM EST
Blues forward Philip McCrae will switch from number 38 next season in honor of former St. Louis players Pavol Demitra and Igor Korolev. Meanwhile, Semyon Varlamov, Paul Stastny and Milan Hejduk reflect on the losses.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
Pierre McGuire sits down with Russ Thaler on NBC Sports Talk to discuss what the long term effects of the tragedy in Russia could be for the hockey world.
Sep 7, 2011, 7:05 PM EST
PHT looks back at the careers and lasting impacts left behind by the victims of the Yaroslavl Lokomotive crash.
Sep 7, 2011, 11:25 AM EST
A horrible tragedy in Russia sees most of KHL team Lokomotiv Yaroslavl die in a plane crash outside the city of Yaroslavl.
Sep 4, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Ethan Moreau looks back at his time with the Oilers and hopes for better health with the Kings.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:21 AM EST
So far, the Kings’ biggest move hasn’t been a trade, but rather signing Justin Williams to a four-year, $14.6 million extension. Williams is a great player … when he’s healthy, but is this is a good gamble for the Kings?
Dec 14, 2010, 7:23 PM EST
The Marco Sturm to Los Angeles Kings deal is finally complete, according to Fluto Shinzawa of the Boston Globe. Click “read more” to find out about Sturm’s potential risks and rewards.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 41
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)