Aug 21, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
He died in the plane crash that killed the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl team in 2011.
May 20, 2012, 5:29 PM EDT
Evgeni Malkin takes home the tournament MVP.
May 19, 2012, 8:44 PM EDT
Underdogs have plenty of motivation.
Nov 8, 2011, 9:23 PM EDT
Watch tonight’s ceremony for Igor Korolev and Pavol Demitra before the Hawks/Blues game in St. Louis.
Sep 26, 2011, 7:34 PM EDT
The Wild will wear a “24/38″ helmet sticker in memory of Pavol Demitra and Derek Boogaard, while the team signed Derek’s brother Aaron to a a two-way deal.
Sep 17, 2011, 6:38 PM EDT
Marian Gaborik discusses getting over hockey’s tragic summer and finding a way to gel with new free agent center Brad Richards.
Sep 17, 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
Blues forward Philip McCrae will switch from number 38 next season in honor of former St. Louis players Pavol Demitra and Igor Korolev. Meanwhile, Semyon Varlamov, Paul Stastny and Milan Hejduk reflect on the losses.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT
Pierre McGuire sits down with Russ Thaler on NBC Sports Talk to discuss what the long term effects of the tragedy in Russia could be for the hockey world.
Sep 7, 2011, 7:05 PM EDT
PHT looks back at the careers and lasting impacts left behind by the victims of the Yaroslavl Lokomotive crash.
Sep 7, 2011, 11:25 AM EDT
A horrible tragedy in Russia sees most of KHL team Lokomotiv Yaroslavl die in a plane crash outside the city of Yaroslavl.
Sep 4, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Ethan Moreau looks back at his time with the Oilers and hopes for better health with the Kings.
Feb 28, 2011, 10:21 AM EDT
So far, the Kings’ biggest move hasn’t been a trade, but rather signing Justin Williams to a four-year, $14.6 million extension. Williams is a great player … when he’s healthy, but is this is a good gamble for the Kings?
Dec 14, 2010, 7:23 PM EDT
The Marco Sturm to Los Angeles Kings deal is finally complete, according to Fluto Shinzawa of the Boston Globe. Click “read more” to find out about Sturm’s potential risks and rewards.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)