Feb 21, 2012, 2:47 PM EST
Here’s a picture of the Flyers forward skating around his new teammate.
Feb 20, 2012, 10:41 AM EST
A right-handed shooting defenseman that can score is nice to have.
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EST
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 19, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
Lauren says this has been “frightening” for the star blueliner.
Feb 19, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
GM Paul Holmgren has no plans to trade for a goaltender.
Feb 18, 2012, 11:03 PM EST
The veteran blueliner cost Philadelphia more than was initially thought.
Feb 18, 2012, 8:11 PM EST
The Flyers top goaltender passes the blame after a bad loss.
Feb 18, 2012, 7:10 PM EST
Tampa Bay picks up two picks for the veteran defenseman.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EST
“I can tell you, as a manager, that it does work like dominoes,” says David Poile.
Feb 16, 2012, 12:10 PM EST
Sounds like the veteran rearguard will be on the move shortly.
Feb 16, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
With their playoff hopes fading, Stevie Y could start unloading players.
Feb 2, 2012, 6:31 PM EST
Steve Yzerman could be busy at the trade deadline.
Jan 27, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
Not superstars, but could provide much-needed depth.
Jan 13, 2012, 2:43 PM EST
And he’s had plenty of losses to choose from.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:32 PM EST
Now it’s Ryan Malone on the limp.
Dec 21, 2011, 3:30 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
Holmgren actively searching for a replacement.
May 24, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
Last night’s Game 5 in Boston gave us quite the smorgasbord of stuff to think about including Tim Thomas’ toughness, Guy Boucher’s curious goaltending choices, Tomas Kaberle’s play, and the life of Steve Downie.
May 17, 2011, 4:24 PM EST
If you’ve been wondering about Pavel Kubina’s injury status for Tampa Bay, Lightning coach Guy Boucher says you should probably stop holding your breath.
May 9, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
One benefit of a long layoff between playoff rounds is that injured players get time to heal up. The Lightning are feeling optimistic that Simon Gagne could play in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals after his first practice went well.
May 3, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
Tampa Bay appears they’ll have to go the next two games without Simon Gagne and Pavel Kubina. It didn’t bother them much in Game 2, but what about now?
May 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Time for the grand tour from Tim Thomas’ glorious night, finding a silver lining for Philly, looking for Milan Lucic, Caps in a must-win game despite discouragement, and how Vancouver’s other stars must step up.
May 1, 2011, 1:46 PM EST
Tampa Bay will be without a pair of key players for tonight’s Game 2 and they’re turning to the Joneses to fill the lineup.
May 1, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Game 2 can be pivotal in a series and the Capitals and Red Wings find themselves hoping to make sure they don’t head into Game 3 in an 0-2 hole.
Apr 23, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
The Lightning kept their season alive while delivering a vicious blowout to the Penguins to force a Game 6 and stay in the series.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 56
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 34
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)