Feb 21, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
Here’s a picture of the Flyers forward skating around his new teammate.
Feb 20, 2012, 10:41 AM EDT
A right-handed shooting defenseman that can score is nice to have.
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EDT
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 19, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Lauren says this has been “frightening” for the star blueliner.
Feb 19, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
GM Paul Holmgren has no plans to trade for a goaltender.
Feb 18, 2012, 11:03 PM EDT
The veteran blueliner cost Philadelphia more than was initially thought.
Feb 18, 2012, 8:11 PM EDT
The Flyers top goaltender passes the blame after a bad loss.
Feb 18, 2012, 7:10 PM EDT
Tampa Bay picks up two picks for the veteran defenseman.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
“I can tell you, as a manager, that it does work like dominoes,” says David Poile.
Feb 16, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
Sounds like the veteran rearguard will be on the move shortly.
Feb 16, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
With their playoff hopes fading, Stevie Y could start unloading players.
Feb 2, 2012, 6:31 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman could be busy at the trade deadline.
Jan 27, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
Not superstars, but could provide much-needed depth.
Jan 13, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT
And he’s had plenty of losses to choose from.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
Now it’s Ryan Malone on the limp.
Dec 21, 2011, 3:30 AM EDT
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Holmgren actively searching for a replacement.
May 24, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
Last night’s Game 5 in Boston gave us quite the smorgasbord of stuff to think about including Tim Thomas’ toughness, Guy Boucher’s curious goaltending choices, Tomas Kaberle’s play, and the life of Steve Downie.
May 17, 2011, 4:24 PM EDT
If you’ve been wondering about Pavel Kubina’s injury status for Tampa Bay, Lightning coach Guy Boucher says you should probably stop holding your breath.
May 9, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
One benefit of a long layoff between playoff rounds is that injured players get time to heal up. The Lightning are feeling optimistic that Simon Gagne could play in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals after his first practice went well.
May 3, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
Tampa Bay appears they’ll have to go the next two games without Simon Gagne and Pavel Kubina. It didn’t bother them much in Game 2, but what about now?
May 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Time for the grand tour from Tim Thomas’ glorious night, finding a silver lining for Philly, looking for Milan Lucic, Caps in a must-win game despite discouragement, and how Vancouver’s other stars must step up.
May 1, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
Tampa Bay will be without a pair of key players for tonight’s Game 2 and they’re turning to the Joneses to fill the lineup.
May 1, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
Game 2 can be pivotal in a series and the Capitals and Red Wings find themselves hoping to make sure they don’t head into Game 3 in an 0-2 hole.
Apr 23, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
The Lightning kept their season alive while delivering a vicious blowout to the Penguins to force a Game 6 and stay in the series.
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 0
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 28
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 51
- Here are the top 10 and bottom 10 goalies in even-strength save percentage 21
- Weekend preview: Flyers-Pens rivalry renewed, Bruins look to stay hot 11
- Video: Stamkos scores first goal since returning to Lightning lineup 4
- Sedin backs Tortorella and staff: ‘We love playing for these coaches’ 26
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider 98
- Callahan: I wanted to stay in New York 40
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)
- Cooke to play 1,000th game tomorrow (56)