Mar 13, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Datsyuk dangles and dazzles through defense for Detroit.
Mar 12, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Some nights Pavel Datsyuk makes it really easy to pick the goal of the night. This is one of those nights.
Mar 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Vote for the February 28-March 6th Goal of the Week. The contestants are Pavel Datsyuk, Alex Ovechkin, Bobby Ryan, Niklas Backstrom, Artem Anisimov, John Tavares and Alexander Semin.
Mar 1, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Pavel Datsyuk makes scoring look so easy sometimes it’s not fair.
Feb 22, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
Pavel Datsyuk earned the Goal of the Week for February 14-20th.
Feb 21, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Who scored last week’s best goal? The candidates are: Alex Ovechkin, Devin Setoguchi, Matt Calvert, Marcus Johansson, Pavel Datsyuk, Mikhail Grabovski and Alex Tanguay.
Feb 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Goal of the Night: Pavel Datsyuk doing what Pavel Datsyuk does.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:26 PM EST
In case you missed today’s NBC Game of the Week between Detroit and Boston, you missed out on a 4-2 Detroit win at Joe Louis Arena. For Detroit it was their second straight win over the Bruins and it featured Todd Bertuzzi scoring a pair of goals to lead the Wings to victory. Pavel Datsyuk…
Feb 13, 2011, 3:48 PM EST
The Red Wings rode the momentum of a big second period and cruised to victory beating Boston 4-2 and sweeping their home-and-home set with the Bruins.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
The Red Wings snapped out of their first period funk and potted two goals to take a 3-2 lead over Boston.
Feb 12, 2011, 8:06 PM EST
The Red Wings have had their share of injuries this season, much like everyone else, but with the team getting back to health, should teams out West be worried about the sleeping giants?
Feb 9, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
NBC’s Mike Milbury takes a look at this Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week featuring Boston and Detroit at 12:30 p.m. ET
Feb 7, 2011, 10:45 PM EST
Here are recaps of the first half of Monday night’s games, including a triumphant return for Pavel Dastyuk, Devan Dubnyk’s shutout of the Predators and the continued misery of the Thrashers.
Feb 7, 2011, 1:56 PM EST
The Red Wings have been shutout in their last two games. Pavel Datsyuk coming back tonight should help alleviate that problem.
Jan 30, 2011, 12:13 PM EST
Check out some interesting results from an NHLPA and CBC poll of players from 30 different NHL teams.
Jan 28, 2011, 1:14 AM EST
The Red Wings should be even tougher to beat beginning after the all-star break, as the team activated Pavel Datsyuk from the injured reserve on Thursday.
Jan 27, 2011, 6:47 PM EST
NBC’s Game of the Week for February 13th shapes up to be a classic between two Original Six teams as the Bruins visit the Red Wings.
Jan 15, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
Tomas Holmstrom reportedly won’t need surgery on his broken hand, but he is expected to miss 3-4 weeks with the injury.
Jan 10, 2011, 3:43 PM EST
The Red Wings placed Pavel Datsyuk on the IR to make room for minor league goalie Joey MacDonald.
Dec 26, 2010, 11:39 PM EST
The injuries are starting to mount once again for Detroit. Dan Cleary is out indefinitely after breaking his ankle against Minnesota.
Zetterberg comes up big as Detroit beats Vancouver in OT; Datsyuk likely out four weeks with broken hand
Dec 22, 2010, 10:41 PM EST
The good news: Henrik Zetterberg shined as the Red Wings beat the Canucks. The bad news: Pavel Datsyuk could miss about a month with a broken hand.
Dec 22, 2010, 10:11 PM EST
It’s unclear how significant the “upper body” injury might be, but Pavel Datsyuk left tonight’s game during the first period with whatever might be ailing him.
Dec 9, 2010, 1:15 AM EST
Here are summaries of Wednesday’s five games.
Dec 7, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
Pavel Datsyuk’s splendid sequence of stickhandling made some San Jose Sharks players look stupid … but voting that goal the best of the week makes PHT readers look very wise.
Dec 6, 2010, 7:15 PM EST
Who scored the best goal for the week of November 29-December 5: Pavel Datsyuk, Chris Kelly, Dennis Seidenberg, Martin Havlat, Niklas Hagman, Taylor Hall or Dustin Penner? Vote in the poll to help your favorite claim the prize.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 44
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (46)