Feb 24, 2014, 9:42 AM EDT
That team will have a nice new facility to play in, too.
Sep 27, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
Last year’s Calder Trophy winner carries the weight of a franchise on his shoulders.
Nov 11, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
The Russian Rocket’s career was too short-lived.
Nov 7, 2012, 11:43 PM EDT
A proper honor for the newest Hall of Famer.
Jun 26, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
Pavel Bure was a surprising choice, but received the backing of a fellow Hall of Famer.
Oct 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
Consider our dreams crushed. Wayne Gretzky says he won’t be participating in the Winter Classic alumni game.
Jun 28, 2011, 5:38 PM EDT
While there’s already a healthy waiting list of players more than eligible for the Hockey Hall of Fame, it’s sure to grow a bit longer in the future as the classes of newly eligible players are only going to get better.
Jun 28, 2011, 4:13 PM EDT
Now that we know the 2011 Hockey Hall of Fame inductees, the natural next question is: who was the biggest snub? Moving forward, the next wave of eligible players will make it tough for those scorned hopefuls to be part of the 2012 class.
Jun 28, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
Who should be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2011? Each PHT staffer shares their picks.
Jun 28, 2011, 9:53 AM EDT
PHT reached out to some of our mainstream media friends to see who they would put in the Hockey Hall of Fame this year. Their choices are, as always, fun and interesting.
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 31
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 40
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 18
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (44)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)