Nov 23, 2014, 6:25 PM EST
Paul Maurice irate with the penalty call.
Oct 26, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
Winnipeg has just one win on home ice this season.
Oct 11, 2014, 4:02 PM EST
Collided knee-on-knee with teammate Mark Schiefele
Oct 5, 2014, 1:55 PM EST
Paul Maurice called Enstrom’s situation ‘positive’.
Aug 22, 2014, 3:01 PM EST
Spent the summer relocating his family to the Manitoba capital.
Aug 2, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
He hasn’t been very good the past three seasons in Winnipeg.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
They’re still looking for their first playoff appearance in Manitoba.
Apr 6, 2014, 1:04 PM EST
He has two goals since the Olympic break.
Apr 6, 2014, 10:24 AM EST
He coached the Maple Leafs from 2006-08.
Mar 24, 2014, 9:57 AM EST
He’s been out since March 14.
Mar 21, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start the day.
Jan 28, 2014, 8:10 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start your day are ahead.
Jan 26, 2014, 11:26 AM EST
The Jets are loving his versatility.
Jun 8, 2012, 10:49 AM EST
Another NHLer bolts for Russia.
Jun 8, 2012, 8:07 AM EST
Also: news on Paul Maurice and more.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
If not, Jim Rutherford says “he won’t be in Carolina long.” What about Rutherford’s performance, though?
Nov 30, 2011, 10:51 AM EST
Paul Maurice isn’t the coach of the Hurricanes anymore but he certainly went out with a hugely classy move for Kirk Muller.
Nov 28, 2011, 5:34 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin, Eric Staal and Ryan Getzlaf, come on down!
Nov 28, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
New ‘Canes bench boss has history with the club and staff.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:17 AM EST
It’s not safe to be a coach today as Paul Maurice is out in Carolina.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:18 PM EST
Another game, another loss. But this time at least the Hurricanes looked like they cared.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Maurice feels the heat, Recchi disses Canucks, Those poor defenseless goalies
Nov 18, 2011, 7:27 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
If the Hurricanes don’t jump out against Buffalo tonight in Raleigh, this could be the last time we see Paul Maurice behind the bench for Carolina.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 27
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 84
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (84)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)