Jan 28, 2014, 8:10 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start your day are ahead.
Jan 26, 2014, 11:26 AM EST
The Jets are loving his versatility.
Jun 8, 2012, 10:49 AM EST
Another NHLer bolts for Russia.
Jun 8, 2012, 8:07 AM EST
Also: news on Paul Maurice and more.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
If not, Jim Rutherford says “he won’t be in Carolina long.” What about Rutherford’s performance, though?
Nov 30, 2011, 10:51 AM EST
Paul Maurice isn’t the coach of the Hurricanes anymore but he certainly went out with a hugely classy move for Kirk Muller.
Nov 28, 2011, 5:34 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin, Eric Staal and Ryan Getzlaf, come on down!
Nov 28, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
New ‘Canes bench boss has history with the club and staff.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:17 AM EST
It’s not safe to be a coach today as Paul Maurice is out in Carolina.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:18 PM EST
Another game, another loss. But this time at least the Hurricanes looked like they cared.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Maurice feels the heat, Recchi disses Canucks, Those poor defenseless goalies
Nov 18, 2011, 7:27 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
If the Hurricanes don’t jump out against Buffalo tonight in Raleigh, this could be the last time we see Paul Maurice behind the bench for Carolina.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
Jim Rutherford says that major changes aren’t coming for Carolina today. Perhaps after their game on Friday night then?
Nov 17, 2011, 9:26 AM EST
Things are getting worse in Carolina and after things went so well last year, it might be time for a shakeup now.
Nov 16, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
Carolina’s head coach’s days are probably numbered, but what about the GM who put the team together?
Nov 16, 2011, 3:33 PM EST
Something’s gotta give soon.
Nov 11, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
Paging Dr. Maurice, Dr. Maurice to the neurology wing…
Nov 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
The Carolina Hurricanes need to turn things around soon, according to GM Jim Rutherford.
Nov 7, 2011, 10:23 AM EST
Could the Carolina Hurricanes have changes on the way? Jim Rutherford says the players better put it together or else there will be.
Oct 7, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Keith Jones and Ed Olcyzk name two coaches of contending teams who might be at risk of losing their jobs if they don’t generate the right results in 2011-12.
Oct 5, 2011, 3:06 PM EST
Last year, Justin Faulk was helping Minnesota-Duluth win a national championship. This year, Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford says he’s a top-four defenseman.
Oct 2, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
The Hurricanes ended their last season with a crushing loss to the Lightning. Can they avoid missing the playoffs for a third consecutive year in 2011-12?
Sep 5, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford says there will be open competition for two forward spots in camp. Let the games begin.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 64
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 37
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (65)