Mar 16, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Would that mess with a good thing, though?
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Seems pretty specific already.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Columbus’ questions extend beyond the trade deadline – and its players.
Feb 2, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
This all stems from the “Erik Karlsson is a diver” thing.
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:06 PM EDT
Meanwhile, in Phoenix…
Jan 17, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT
Even Eugene Melnyk is stunned.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:02 AM EDT
Bad teams doing bad things. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 16, 2011, 11:15 PM EDT
Spezza has compiled 11 points in his last five games.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM EDT
Filip Kuba will miss the next 3-4 weeks and how the Sens do in his absence may determine his future.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What you see cannot be unseen and there’s a video in here you’ll want to see. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
After getting dinged by Wojtek Wolski, Daniel Alfredsson is going to sit out til his concussion symptoms disappear.
Oct 30, 2011, 11:49 PM EDT
The Senators continued their improbable roll on Sunday with a 3-2 win over Toronto.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:10 AM EDT
The Flyers whipped the Senators 7-2 tonight on the strength of Matt Read’s four-point night.
Oct 7, 2011, 10:25 PM EDT
Former Red Wings assistant coach Paul MacLean makes his head coaching debut against his former team. Now that he has a new gig, he might need a new team.
Oct 1, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
The Ottawa Senators may not be very good this year, but they will have their future stars getting a fresh look at least early in the season.
Oct 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The Senators might have a chance to be scrappy during the 2011-12 season, but they might be better off hitting the lottery for another year.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:03 AM EDT
Mika Zibanejad is making a serious case to join the Ottawa Senators right out of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, but if the team is as bad as expected, it might be a waste of a bargain entry-level year.
Aug 16, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
Bruce Garrioch reports that Daniel Alfredsson skated for the first time since undergoing back surgery today, which indicates that the captain’s rehab continues to stay on track.
Jun 23, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
The Senators added Dave Cameron and Mark Reeds to their coaching staff as assistants to Paul MacLean.
Jun 14, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
It’s official: Red Wings assistant coach Paul MacLean will be the Ottawa Senators’ next head coach. Click “Read More” for some background on MacLean and what he’s going up against in Ottawa.
Jun 13, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
The Senators are expected to announce Red Wings assistant Paul MacLean as their new head coach tomorrow, according to TSN’s Bob McKenzie.
Jun 1, 2011, 3:35 AM EDT
After the Florida Panthers found their man in Kevin Dineen, four teams are still looking for their new boss. Here are some of the candidates that the Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, New Jersey Devils, and Ottawa Senators are considering.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)