Feb 24, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Columbus’ questions extend beyond the trade deadline – and its players.
Feb 2, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
This all stems from the “Erik Karlsson is a diver” thing.
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EST
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:06 PM EST
Meanwhile, in Phoenix…
Jan 17, 2012, 10:24 AM EST
Even Eugene Melnyk is stunned.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:02 AM EST
Bad teams doing bad things. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 16, 2011, 11:15 PM EST
Spezza has compiled 11 points in his last five games.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM EST
Filip Kuba will miss the next 3-4 weeks and how the Sens do in his absence may determine his future.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What you see cannot be unseen and there’s a video in here you’ll want to see. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:09 PM EST
After getting dinged by Wojtek Wolski, Daniel Alfredsson is going to sit out til his concussion symptoms disappear.
Oct 30, 2011, 11:49 PM EST
The Senators continued their improbable roll on Sunday with a 3-2 win over Toronto.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:10 AM EST
The Flyers whipped the Senators 7-2 tonight on the strength of Matt Read’s four-point night.
Oct 7, 2011, 10:25 PM EST
Former Red Wings assistant coach Paul MacLean makes his head coaching debut against his former team. Now that he has a new gig, he might need a new team.
Oct 1, 2011, 10:36 PM EST
The Ottawa Senators may not be very good this year, but they will have their future stars getting a fresh look at least early in the season.
Oct 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Senators might have a chance to be scrappy during the 2011-12 season, but they might be better off hitting the lottery for another year.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:03 AM EST
Mika Zibanejad is making a serious case to join the Ottawa Senators right out of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, but if the team is as bad as expected, it might be a waste of a bargain entry-level year.
Aug 16, 2011, 1:13 PM EST
Bruce Garrioch reports that Daniel Alfredsson skated for the first time since undergoing back surgery today, which indicates that the captain’s rehab continues to stay on track.
Jun 23, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
The Senators added Dave Cameron and Mark Reeds to their coaching staff as assistants to Paul MacLean.
Jun 14, 2011, 12:23 PM EST
It’s official: Red Wings assistant coach Paul MacLean will be the Ottawa Senators’ next head coach. Click “Read More” for some background on MacLean and what he’s going up against in Ottawa.
Jun 13, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
The Senators are expected to announce Red Wings assistant Paul MacLean as their new head coach tomorrow, according to TSN’s Bob McKenzie.
Jun 1, 2011, 3:35 AM EST
After the Florida Panthers found their man in Kevin Dineen, four teams are still looking for their new boss. Here are some of the candidates that the Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, New Jersey Devils, and Ottawa Senators are considering.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)