Nov 25, 2014, 9:54 PM EDT
Will not return due to a lower body injury.
Nov 12, 2014, 1:00 AM EDT
Canucks edge the Senators 4-3.
Nov 5, 2014, 1:05 AM EDT
Red Wings fall 3-1 in Ottawa.
Sep 27, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Jean-Gabriel Pageau expected to hit the ice.
Aug 23, 2014, 2:07 PM EDT
After solid 2012-13 season, the Ottawa native struggled last season.
Jan 20, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
That and the rest of the links to start your day.
Aug 4, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
He’s worked some magic in his two seasons.
Aug 4, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Anderson and Lehner make for a dynamic duo.
May 12, 2013, 3:10 PM EDT
He’s been out since January 27.
May 11, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
He’s been out since late January.
May 6, 2013, 8:42 PM EDT
Dec 9, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
He credits Luke Richardson for helping him along.
Nov 11, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
No Stanley Cup? No problem.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:13 PM EDT
Karlsson: “I’ll probably hear about that for the rest of my life.”
Jun 16, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
Well if his head coach says so, he’s got to be a shoe-in.
Jun 16, 2012, 9:32 AM EDT
What happens there, stays there… Right? That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 2, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
They’re not as obvious as you might think. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 30, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
Tortorella is the only past winner among the three, capturing the award in 2004.
Apr 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
Benching Jason Spezza and admonishing Daniel Alfredsson would get lesser men run out of town.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
After his Game 2 concussion, the Sens captain wants to get back to action.
Apr 21, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
Mark Stone has played for Team Canada in the WJC, now he might help Ottawa pull off a shocker.
Apr 21, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
Who knew having one of the league’s best scorers would create such problems? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 6, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Ejected with less than a minute to go…for arguing an icing call in a 3-1 loss during which neither team played especially hard.
Mar 16, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Would that mess with a good thing, though?
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Seems pretty specific already.
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 7
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 16
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 37
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 21
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)