Aug 23, 2014, 2:07 PM EDT
After solid 2012-13 season, the Ottawa native struggled last season.
Jan 20, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
That and the rest of the links to start your day.
Aug 4, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
He’s worked some magic in his two seasons.
Aug 4, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Anderson and Lehner make for a dynamic duo.
May 12, 2013, 3:10 PM EDT
He’s been out since January 27.
May 11, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
He’s been out since late January.
May 6, 2013, 8:42 PM EDT
Dec 9, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
He credits Luke Richardson for helping him along.
Nov 11, 2012, 3:10 PM EDT
No Stanley Cup? No problem.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:13 PM EDT
Karlsson: “I’ll probably hear about that for the rest of my life.”
Jun 16, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
Well if his head coach says so, he’s got to be a shoe-in.
Jun 16, 2012, 9:32 AM EDT
What happens there, stays there… Right? That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 2, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
They’re not as obvious as you might think. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 30, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
Tortorella is the only past winner among the three, capturing the award in 2004.
Apr 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
Benching Jason Spezza and admonishing Daniel Alfredsson would get lesser men run out of town.
Apr 22, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
After his Game 2 concussion, the Sens captain wants to get back to action.
Apr 21, 2012, 2:44 PM EDT
Mark Stone has played for Team Canada in the WJC, now he might help Ottawa pull off a shocker.
Apr 21, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
Who knew having one of the league’s best scorers would create such problems? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 6, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Ejected with less than a minute to go…for arguing an icing call in a 3-1 loss during which neither team played especially hard.
Mar 16, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
Would that mess with a good thing, though?
Ottawa goalie Anderson doesn’t want to talk specifics about how he severed a pinky finger tendon while preparing a meal in his kitchen (Update: He was cutting frozen chicken!)
Mar 1, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Seems pretty specific already.
Feb 24, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Columbus’ questions extend beyond the trade deadline – and its players.
Feb 2, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
This all stems from the “Erik Karlsson is a diver” thing.
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:06 PM EDT
Meanwhile, in Phoenix…
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)