Feb 26, 2012, 2:47 PM EST
He’s headed to California to see a specialist.
Oct 17, 2011, 3:33 PM EST
It’s the second concussion suffered in less than a year for St. Louis’ alternate captain.
Aug 27, 2011, 11:09 PM EST
Teemu Selanne played in a charity game in California tonight and he’s feeling optimistic about playing next season.
Aug 23, 2011, 10:22 AM EST
The retirements of Paul Kariya and Dave Scatchard this summer thanks to lingering concussion problems should be all the NHL needs to get even tougher on illegal shots to the head.
Aug 8, 2011, 7:35 PM EST
From Disney to black and orange, the Ducks have a short but storied history both good and bad when it comes to their sweaters. Look out for Wildwing.
Aug 8, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
Mike Comrie’s NHL career is on hold as he continues to rehab from hip surgery. Could this be the last we see of Comrie?
Jun 29, 2011, 4:23 PM EST
NHL legendary scorer Paul Kariya announced his retirement from the NHL today and took aim at illegal head shots as the reason why his career ended prematurely.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 3
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 9
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 25
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)