Mar 2, 2015, 12:30 AM EDT
Dallas’ skid reaches six games.
Feb 26, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
He’s headed to California to see a specialist.
Oct 17, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
It’s the second concussion suffered in less than a year for St. Louis’ alternate captain.
Aug 27, 2011, 11:09 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne played in a charity game in California tonight and he’s feeling optimistic about playing next season.
Aug 23, 2011, 10:22 AM EDT
The retirements of Paul Kariya and Dave Scatchard this summer thanks to lingering concussion problems should be all the NHL needs to get even tougher on illegal shots to the head.
Aug 8, 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
From Disney to black and orange, the Ducks have a short but storied history both good and bad when it comes to their sweaters. Look out for Wildwing.
Aug 8, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
Mike Comrie’s NHL career is on hold as he continues to rehab from hip surgery. Could this be the last we see of Comrie?
Jun 29, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
NHL legendary scorer Paul Kariya announced his retirement from the NHL today and took aim at illegal head shots as the reason why his career ended prematurely.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)