Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 10, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
‘Hawks captain speaks about four-game losing skid.
Jan 10, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
Sizzling Sharpie or Kaner Con Queso? You be the judge.
Jan 9, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
Injured in last night’s 3-2 OT loss to Detroit.
Jan 8, 2012, 11:44 PM EDT
Left shortly after scoring his 20th goal of the year.
Dec 20, 2011, 10:58 PM EDT
Evgeni Malkin creates a four-way tie for the NHL scoring lead.
Dec 20, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s been Ray Emery’s world and we’re all just living in it. Evgeni Malkin has something to say about that.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 5, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Coyotes put it on the Blackhawks last week in Chicago and this time the Blackhawks would like to dish out a little payback.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:15 PM EDT
Kaner moves back to his natural RW.
Nov 25, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
The Ducks lose yet again; this time giving up four third period goals for their 15th loss in 17 games.
Oct 12, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
After being a revelation in training camp for the Blackhawks, Brandon Saad is headed back to junior hockey.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
There’s good news for the Blackhawks and bad news for their star opponents: Dave Bolland should be back in the lineup tonight.
Oct 7, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
Surprisingly enough, the Blackhawks will roll Patrick Kane out at center during the team’s season opener against the Stars tonight.
Oct 5, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Brandon Saad’s impressive camp in Chicago leads to signing a pro deal and starting the season on a line with Jonathan Toews and Patrick Sharp.
Oct 3, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
The Blackhawks made their latest round of cuts and Brandon Saad is sticking around.
Oct 3, 2011, 12:25 AM EDT
Will the Chicago Blackhawks be able to shake off the Stanley Cup hangover from last season and regain their focus for 82 games? If they can, the league better watch out– they still have enough talent to win it all.
Sep 26, 2011, 5:19 PM EDT
Patrick Sharp is back on the ice for the Blackhawks for the first time since his appendectomy. That’s great news for Chicago.
Sep 25, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
It’s no secret that the Chicago Blackhawks are looking for someone to fill the void they have at center on their second line. But is Patrick Kane the answer?
Sep 16, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist will be an issue in training camp for the Blackhawks, but he kicks off camp with no limitations on using it.
Sep 12, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
The good news for Patrick Sharp is he’ll soon be feeling better after an emergency appendectomy. The bad news is that he’ll miss the next 3-4 weeks of action.
Sep 1, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
When Viktor Stalberg arrived on the scene in Chicago after being traded from Toronto in the Kris Versteeg deal, he showed up as a guy with high speed and high potential. The former University of Vermont forward and Hobey Baker Award finalist came out of college as a big time goal scorer with the Catamounts…
Aug 22, 2011, 7:49 PM EDT
Patrick Kane’s recovery from wrist surgery is right on schedule and he could be ready to go at the start of training camp.
Aug 3, 2011, 1:14 PM EDT
It’s been in the workings for a while now, but the Blackhawks finally have inked scoring stud Patrick Sharp to a five year contract extension.
- Andre’s gigantic game: Caps push Rangers to the brink 63
- Quick strike: Lightning steal Game 3 from Habs with last-second goal 22
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 20
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 48
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (67)
- Andre’s gigantic game: Caps push Rangers to the brink (64)