Dec 9, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Andrew Raycroft’s stop on Patrick Sharp earned him the best save of December 8th.
Dec 9, 2010, 12:40 AM EDT
Marc Crawford thinks that the refs blew it tonight when they failed to call Rule 53.6, which rewards a team with an automatic penalty shot if someone on the opposing squad throws his stick.
Dec 6, 2010, 9:15 AM EDT
It may have come in yet another Flames loss, but Miikka Kiprusoff got our save of the night thanks to great pad save on a Patrick Sharp breakaway.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)