Mar 11, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
Los Angeles is two points back of eighth in the West.
Mar 10, 2012, 3:59 PM EDT
“I always think the next game will be the time.”
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 1, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Maybe he can hit him Lin the face.
Feb 21, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Chicago hopes home ice gives them the advantage.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
‘Hawks CEO John McDonough has reportedly expressed interest.
Feb 10, 2012, 6:04 PM EDT
Joel Quenneville had them working on a 1-2-2 today. (Insert foreboding music here…)
Feb 1, 2012, 1:33 AM EDT
Vancouver generates the highlight of the game and the win.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:21 AM EDT
Like you could catch a sailfish. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 30, 2012, 11:22 PM EDT
Patrick Sharp remains a toss-up, though.
Jan 30, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Chicago could be suddenly get that much deeper against the Canucks on Tuesday.
Jan 27, 2012, 9:09 PM EDT
The Flames get a minor league defenseman in exchange.
Jan 16, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
Ottawa goalie won all three starts, now 8-0-1 over his last nine games.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
This Central Division tilt has all the makings of an afternoon beauty.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:52 AM EDT
Here’s what to expect from Chicago and Detroit.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 10, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
‘Hawks captain speaks about four-game losing skid.
Jan 10, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
Sizzling Sharpie or Kaner Con Queso? You be the judge.
Jan 9, 2012, 2:35 PM EDT
Injured in last night’s 3-2 OT loss to Detroit.
Jan 8, 2012, 11:44 PM EDT
Left shortly after scoring his 20th goal of the year.
Dec 20, 2011, 10:58 PM EDT
Evgeni Malkin creates a four-way tie for the NHL scoring lead.
Dec 20, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s been Ray Emery’s world and we’re all just living in it. Evgeni Malkin has something to say about that.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 5, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Coyotes put it on the Blackhawks last week in Chicago and this time the Blackhawks would like to dish out a little payback.
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 14
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 10
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 11
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 96
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (96)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)