Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EDT
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 3, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Now in his fifth NHL season, Chicago forward reaches out to the kids.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 23, 2012, 7:45 PM EDT
Joel Quenneville: “We need to be smart.”
Mar 18, 2012, 10:36 AM EDT
Can Ovechkin lead his team over Chicago to help their playoff chances?
Mar 16, 2012, 9:03 PM EDT
The shutout streaks keep tumbling.
Mar 11, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
Los Angeles is two points back of eighth in the West.
Mar 10, 2012, 3:59 PM EDT
“I always think the next game will be the time.”
Jamal Mayers, recently called “the most useless player in the league,” has saved the Chicago power play
Mar 5, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
The ‘Hawks were 0-for-39 with the man advantage before he came on the scene.
Mar 1, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Maybe he can hit him Lin the face.
Feb 21, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Chicago hopes home ice gives them the advantage.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
‘Hawks CEO John McDonough has reportedly expressed interest.
Feb 10, 2012, 6:04 PM EDT
Joel Quenneville had them working on a 1-2-2 today. (Insert foreboding music here…)
Feb 1, 2012, 1:33 AM EDT
Vancouver generates the highlight of the game and the win.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:21 AM EDT
Like you could catch a sailfish. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 30, 2012, 11:22 PM EDT
Patrick Sharp remains a toss-up, though.
Jan 30, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Chicago could be suddenly get that much deeper against the Canucks on Tuesday.
Jan 27, 2012, 9:09 PM EDT
The Flames get a minor league defenseman in exchange.
Jan 16, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
Ottawa goalie won all three starts, now 8-0-1 over his last nine games.
Jan 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
This Central Division tilt has all the makings of an afternoon beauty.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:52 AM EDT
Here’s what to expect from Chicago and Detroit.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 10, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
‘Hawks captain speaks about four-game losing skid.
Jan 10, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
Sizzling Sharpie or Kaner Con Queso? You be the judge.
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 0
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 5
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 15
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 21
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 23
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 25
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 53
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 22
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)