Oct 3, 2013, 9:50 AM EST
That’s quite the feisty first game as a coach.
Sep 15, 2013, 11:25 AM EST
The two have complemented each other well in camp.
Aug 19, 2013, 3:20 PM EST
He’s ups and downs since arriving in Colorado.
Aug 19, 2013, 9:16 AM EST
What’s old is new again in Denver.
May 23, 2013, 8:26 PM EST
Mike Milbury isn’t totally certain.
Apr 28, 2013, 4:23 PM EST
It’s getting ugly with the Avalanche.
Jul 16, 2012, 6:32 PM EST
Can he justify his hefty new deal?
Jun 5, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
Perhaps now his attention will turn to Edmonton’s coaching vacancy.
May 30, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
Devils goalie has a chance to match — and break — some of Roy’s more notable records.
May 27, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
You know you were wondering the same thing, don’t deny it.
May 21, 2012, 8:02 PM EST
So many “ifs.”
Apr 25, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
The GM search continues.
Apr 24, 2012, 9:56 AM EST
He’ll be sticking with the Detroit Red Wings as an assistant GM instead.
Roy on Habs job: “I have had no discussions whatsoever with Mr. Molson, but my cellphone is always turned on”
Apr 21, 2012, 1:49 PM EST
Could the legend return to Montreal as the coach or GM?
Apr 21, 2012, 10:02 AM EST
Who knew having one of the league’s best scorers would create such problems? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 13, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
Are there any milestones left for Marty?
Mar 23, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
This according to former Caps goalie Shawn Simpson.
Mar 11, 2012, 10:21 PM EST
The Devils’ goaltender has 99 more regular season wins than Patrick Roy.
Feb 3, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
Judging by the photo, he’s had his hair cut zero times in five months.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:20 AM EST
Apparently not everyone is geeked up about a Christmas miracle of sorts.
Dec 22, 2011, 7:09 AM EST
If you’re in search of a heartwarming story for the holidays, we’ve got you covered. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 20, 2011, 1:49 PM EST
Randy Cunneyworth a 15/1 long shot.
Dec 19, 2011, 12:16 PM EST
There’s no way this would turn out poorly, right?
Oct 8, 2011, 7:32 PM EST
If it wasn’t already clear enough, the Avalanche can say officially say goodbye to their great first generation of hockey now that Peter Forsberg’s jersey number will be retired.
Aug 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Borje Salming and Jeremy Roenick join Ray Bourque, Chris Chelios and Wayne Gretzky on the list of legends who will appear in NHL 12. While many of us wonder which two (or more) legends will round out that group, some are complaining about the “little things” like the equipment those players used.
- BREAKING: Flames fire Feaster 9
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 6
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 35
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 75
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 32
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)