Jul 21, 2011, 5:48 PM EST
Buffalo has their backup and insurance plan for Ryan Miller all set for two more years as they’ve re-signed Jhonas Enroth.
Jul 20, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
Reports indicate that Patrick Lalime will retire from the NHL. This post discusses his highest and lowest moments in the NHL, revealing an overachieving career.
Apr 1, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Ryan Miller missed practice today, casting down regarding whether or not he will be able to play in two important weekend games for the Sabres.
Mar 30, 2011, 5:14 PM EST
Sabres goalie Ryan Miller will miss a crucial game against the New York Rangers tonight with an upper body injury. Jhonas Enroth will start in his place.
Feb 19, 2011, 11:30 PM EST
After an out-of-this-world 2009-10, Ryan Miller came crashing back to Earth this season. Yet the Sabres are as much to blame – if not more – as the goalie who helped the U.S. Olympic team win a silver medal.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
After making 31 straight starts for the Sabres, Ryan Miller will finally get a night off. It won’t be Patrick Lalime giving him a break though.
Nov 20, 2010, 10:51 PM EST
We’re hoping this doesn’t become a regular segment, but we won’t lie if we told you we’d be fully entertained if it ended up becoming one. A few nights ago we saw St. Louis’ Jaroslav Halak find a way to help the Detroit Red Wings score by serving up a goal into his own net.…
Nov 20, 2010, 6:47 PM EST
Late breaking news tonight as Buffalo Sabres star goalie Ryan Miller was scratched from his start against the Lightning tonight with a lower body injury. Patrick Lalime will start instead of Miller and Jhonas Enroth was called up to be the backup goalie tonight. Miller was the big winner last night in the Sabres 4-2…
Nov 5, 2010, 1:02 PM EST
Two hurting superstar goalies won’t see any action tonight, while one of them won’t hit the ice at all this weekend.
Nov 3, 2010, 12:47 PM EST
Ryan Miller’s day-to-day status with a lower body injury will keep him out of the game tonight against the Bruins.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 5
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 13
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (85)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)