Jul 21, 2011, 5:48 PM EST
Buffalo has their backup and insurance plan for Ryan Miller all set for two more years as they’ve re-signed Jhonas Enroth.
Jul 20, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
Reports indicate that Patrick Lalime will retire from the NHL. This post discusses his highest and lowest moments in the NHL, revealing an overachieving career.
Apr 1, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Ryan Miller missed practice today, casting down regarding whether or not he will be able to play in two important weekend games for the Sabres.
Mar 30, 2011, 5:14 PM EST
Sabres goalie Ryan Miller will miss a crucial game against the New York Rangers tonight with an upper body injury. Jhonas Enroth will start in his place.
Feb 19, 2011, 11:30 PM EST
After an out-of-this-world 2009-10, Ryan Miller came crashing back to Earth this season. Yet the Sabres are as much to blame – if not more – as the goalie who helped the U.S. Olympic team win a silver medal.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
After making 31 straight starts for the Sabres, Ryan Miller will finally get a night off. It won’t be Patrick Lalime giving him a break though.
Nov 20, 2010, 10:51 PM EST
We’re hoping this doesn’t become a regular segment, but we won’t lie if we told you we’d be fully entertained if it ended up becoming one. A few nights ago we saw St. Louis’ Jaroslav Halak find a way to help the Detroit Red Wings score by serving up a goal into his own net.…
Nov 20, 2010, 6:47 PM EST
Late breaking news tonight as Buffalo Sabres star goalie Ryan Miller was scratched from his start against the Lightning tonight with a lower body injury. Patrick Lalime will start instead of Miller and Jhonas Enroth was called up to be the backup goalie tonight. Miller was the big winner last night in the Sabres 4-2…
Nov 5, 2010, 1:02 PM EST
Two hurting superstar goalies won’t see any action tonight, while one of them won’t hit the ice at all this weekend.
Nov 3, 2010, 12:47 PM EST
Ryan Miller’s day-to-day status with a lower body injury will keep him out of the game tonight against the Bruins.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)