Jul 21, 2011, 5:48 PM EDT
Buffalo has their backup and insurance plan for Ryan Miller all set for two more years as they’ve re-signed Jhonas Enroth.
Jul 20, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Patrick Lalime will retire from the NHL. This post discusses his highest and lowest moments in the NHL, revealing an overachieving career.
Apr 1, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Ryan Miller missed practice today, casting down regarding whether or not he will be able to play in two important weekend games for the Sabres.
Mar 30, 2011, 5:14 PM EDT
Sabres goalie Ryan Miller will miss a crucial game against the New York Rangers tonight with an upper body injury. Jhonas Enroth will start in his place.
Feb 19, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
After an out-of-this-world 2009-10, Ryan Miller came crashing back to Earth this season. Yet the Sabres are as much to blame – if not more – as the goalie who helped the U.S. Olympic team win a silver medal.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:12 AM EDT
After making 31 straight starts for the Sabres, Ryan Miller will finally get a night off. It won’t be Patrick Lalime giving him a break though.
Nov 20, 2010, 10:51 PM EDT
We’re hoping this doesn’t become a regular segment, but we won’t lie if we told you we’d be fully entertained if it ended up becoming one. A few nights ago we saw St. Louis’ Jaroslav Halak find a way to help the Detroit Red Wings score by serving up a goal into his own net.…
Nov 20, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
Late breaking news tonight as Buffalo Sabres star goalie Ryan Miller was scratched from his start against the Lightning tonight with a lower body injury. Patrick Lalime will start instead of Miller and Jhonas Enroth was called up to be the backup goalie tonight. Miller was the big winner last night in the Sabres 4-2…
Nov 5, 2010, 1:02 PM EDT
Two hurting superstar goalies won’t see any action tonight, while one of them won’t hit the ice at all this weekend.
Nov 3, 2010, 12:47 PM EDT
Ryan Miller’s day-to-day status with a lower body injury will keep him out of the game tonight against the Bruins.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 3
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 16
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 23
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 14
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 51
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (173)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)