Jul 21, 2011, 5:48 PM EDT
Buffalo has their backup and insurance plan for Ryan Miller all set for two more years as they’ve re-signed Jhonas Enroth.
Jul 20, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Patrick Lalime will retire from the NHL. This post discusses his highest and lowest moments in the NHL, revealing an overachieving career.
Apr 1, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Ryan Miller missed practice today, casting down regarding whether or not he will be able to play in two important weekend games for the Sabres.
Mar 30, 2011, 5:14 PM EDT
Sabres goalie Ryan Miller will miss a crucial game against the New York Rangers tonight with an upper body injury. Jhonas Enroth will start in his place.
Feb 19, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
After an out-of-this-world 2009-10, Ryan Miller came crashing back to Earth this season. Yet the Sabres are as much to blame – if not more – as the goalie who helped the U.S. Olympic team win a silver medal.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:12 AM EDT
After making 31 straight starts for the Sabres, Ryan Miller will finally get a night off. It won’t be Patrick Lalime giving him a break though.
Nov 20, 2010, 10:51 PM EDT
We’re hoping this doesn’t become a regular segment, but we won’t lie if we told you we’d be fully entertained if it ended up becoming one. A few nights ago we saw St. Louis’ Jaroslav Halak find a way to help the Detroit Red Wings score by serving up a goal into his own net.…
Nov 20, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
Late breaking news tonight as Buffalo Sabres star goalie Ryan Miller was scratched from his start against the Lightning tonight with a lower body injury. Patrick Lalime will start instead of Miller and Jhonas Enroth was called up to be the backup goalie tonight. Miller was the big winner last night in the Sabres 4-2…
Nov 5, 2010, 1:02 PM EDT
Two hurting superstar goalies won’t see any action tonight, while one of them won’t hit the ice at all this weekend.
Nov 3, 2010, 12:47 PM EDT
Ryan Miller’s day-to-day status with a lower body injury will keep him out of the game tonight against the Bruins.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 40
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)