Paul Hornung tells Patrick Kane to be careful: “These kids carry knives and guns and all that kind of stuff”
May 15, 2012, 1:51 PM EDT
Golden Domer is worried about No. 88 getting stabbed. Or shot. I think.
May 14, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
Make Deadspin for the wrong reasons, this is what happens.
May 10, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
Looks like the Blackahawks’ star has another PR problem.
May 9, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Shockingly, most of it isn’t good.
Patrick Kane celebrated Cinco de Mayo exactly as you’d expect Patrick Kane to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
May 7, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
Hint: It wasn’t by going to the library to read about the Battle of Puebla.
May 1, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
JVR had a massive Game 1 for the Flyers against New Jersey.
Apr 25, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
No, it wasn’t.
Apr 25, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Eddie O also sticks up for Corey Crawford.
Apr 25, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
There are worse ideas out there. Not many, but there are.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:37 PM EDT
Toews thinks it sends a “huge message.”
Apr 18, 2012, 1:17 AM EDT
You can sense a hint of exhaustion from the Blackhawks captain.
Apr 17, 2012, 11:36 PM EDT
At least he’s moving.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:33 PM EDT
CSN Chicago caught up with the Blackhawks star during the intermission.
Apr 12, 2012, 6:50 PM EDT
New York’s Ryan Callahan finished No. 2, one spot ahead of Sidney Crosby.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
‘Hawks captain has missed the last 22 games with a concussion.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EDT
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook get the nod.
Apr 9, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
He could join Hossa, Sharp, Kane, and Seabrook when the Blackhawks have the man advantage.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
That could spell a lot of trouble for Phoenix heading into the playoffs.
Apr 8, 2012, 3:39 PM EDT
When it comes to entry-level deals, it’s all about reaching bonuses.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EDT
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 7, 2012, 7:45 PM EDT
Should we call it a quadruple-header?
Apr 7, 2012, 4:26 PM EDT
This smells like a Bird-Jordan-style McDonald’s commercial in the making.
Apr 7, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Discuss the game in the comments.
Apr 6, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Fingers crossed, Blue Jackets fans.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)