Apr 6, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Carolina rallied after falling behind 4-0, but it was too little, too late.
Feb 13, 2015, 11:39 AM EDT
Which could mean moving Andrej Sekera.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
Carolina has now won two of three.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:16 PM EDT
Hurricanes forward was benched Tuesday in Vancouver.
Oct 24, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
They’re back at it in Edmonton tonight.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
‘Canes the only winless team in the league.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
The 28-year-old rearguard believed to be a prized trade target.
Oct 15, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
A Sutter in the NHL? You don’t say.
Oct 13, 2014, 1:12 PM EDT
They’re also winless to start the season.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
The team announced that he suffered an upper-body issue.
Dec 6, 2013, 1:02 AM EDT
Triumph in the face of adversity.
Oct 6, 2013, 7:56 PM EDT
Is Philly on the verge of pressing the “Reset” button again?
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Sep 5, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
Carolina locks up the speedy forward from Spokane.
May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
Jan 14, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Mike Brown clobbered Ed Jovanovski with a blindside hit last night that has the hockey world debating whether or not he should be suspended. So what’s your take: does he deserve a fine and suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all? Read the post and vote in the poll to share your thoughts.
Oct 16, 2010, 12:42 AM EDT
The Penguins are upset over a game-misconduct penalty given to defenseman Kris Letang for a hit to the head of Blake Comeau. Their problem? Comeau wasn’t even hit in the head.
Nick Foligno fined, but not suspended, for hit to head on Patrick Dwyer; Did NHL make the right choice?
Oct 15, 2010, 1:48 PM EDT
The NHL decided to fine – but not suspend – Nick Foligno for his hit on Patrick Dwyer. Check out a bigger version of the video and vote on whether or not Foligno deserved to be suspended by clicking “Read More.”
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 0
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 12
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 70
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 65
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)