Jun 25, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Hillen, Bellemore and Dwyer are all headed to free agency.
Jun 25, 2015, 9:28 AM EDT
He established himself in the NHL in 2014-15.
Apr 6, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Carolina rallied after falling behind 4-0, but it was too little, too late.
Feb 13, 2015, 11:39 AM EDT
Which could mean moving Andrej Sekera.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
Carolina has now won two of three.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:16 PM EDT
Hurricanes forward was benched Tuesday in Vancouver.
Oct 24, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
They’re back at it in Edmonton tonight.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
‘Canes the only winless team in the league.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:49 PM EDT
The 28-year-old rearguard believed to be a prized trade target.
Oct 15, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
A Sutter in the NHL? You don’t say.
Oct 13, 2014, 1:12 PM EDT
They’re also winless to start the season.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
The team announced that he suffered an upper-body issue.
Dec 6, 2013, 1:02 AM EDT
Triumph in the face of adversity.
Oct 6, 2013, 7:56 PM EDT
Is Philly on the verge of pressing the “Reset” button again?
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Sep 5, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
Carolina locks up the speedy forward from Spokane.
May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
Jan 14, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Mike Brown clobbered Ed Jovanovski with a blindside hit last night that has the hockey world debating whether or not he should be suspended. So what’s your take: does he deserve a fine and suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all? Read the post and vote in the poll to share your thoughts.
Oct 16, 2010, 12:42 AM EDT
The Penguins are upset over a game-misconduct penalty given to defenseman Kris Letang for a hit to the head of Blake Comeau. Their problem? Comeau wasn’t even hit in the head.
Nick Foligno fined, but not suspended, for hit to head on Patrick Dwyer; Did NHL make the right choice?
Oct 15, 2010, 1:48 PM EDT
The NHL decided to fine – but not suspend – Nick Foligno for his hit on Patrick Dwyer. Check out a bigger version of the video and vote on whether or not Foligno deserved to be suspended by clicking “Read More.”
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 4
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 58
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 58
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)