Feb 13, 2015, 11:39 AM EST
Which could mean moving Andrej Sekera.
Jan 13, 2015, 11:45 PM EST
Carolina has now won two of three.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
Hurricanes forward was benched Tuesday in Vancouver.
Oct 24, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
They’re back at it in Edmonton tonight.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:25 PM EST
‘Canes the only winless team in the league.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
The 28-year-old rearguard believed to be a prized trade target.
Oct 15, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
A Sutter in the NHL? You don’t say.
Oct 13, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
They’re also winless to start the season.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:41 PM EST
The team announced that he suffered an upper-body issue.
Dec 6, 2013, 1:02 AM EST
Triumph in the face of adversity.
Oct 6, 2013, 7:56 PM EST
Is Philly on the verge of pressing the “Reset” button again?
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EST
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Sep 5, 2012, 2:50 PM EST
Carolina locks up the speedy forward from Spokane.
May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
Jan 14, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Mike Brown clobbered Ed Jovanovski with a blindside hit last night that has the hockey world debating whether or not he should be suspended. So what’s your take: does he deserve a fine and suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all? Read the post and vote in the poll to share your thoughts.
Oct 16, 2010, 12:42 AM EST
The Penguins are upset over a game-misconduct penalty given to defenseman Kris Letang for a hit to the head of Blake Comeau. Their problem? Comeau wasn’t even hit in the head.
Nick Foligno fined, but not suspended, for hit to head on Patrick Dwyer; Did NHL make the right choice?
Oct 15, 2010, 1:48 PM EST
The NHL decided to fine – but not suspend – Nick Foligno for his hit on Patrick Dwyer. Check out a bigger version of the video and vote on whether or not Foligno deserved to be suspended by clicking “Read More.”
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)