Jan 13, 2015, 11:45 PM EST
Carolina has now won two of three.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
Hurricanes forward was benched Tuesday in Vancouver.
Oct 24, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
They’re back at it in Edmonton tonight.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:25 PM EST
‘Canes the only winless team in the league.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
The 28-year-old rearguard believed to be a prized trade target.
Oct 15, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
A Sutter in the NHL? You don’t say.
Oct 13, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
They’re also winless to start the season.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:41 PM EST
The team announced that he suffered an upper-body issue.
Dec 6, 2013, 1:02 AM EST
Triumph in the face of adversity.
Oct 6, 2013, 7:56 PM EST
Is Philly on the verge of pressing the “Reset” button again?
Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EST
Montreal forward had to be helped off the ice.
Sep 5, 2012, 2:50 PM EST
Carolina locks up the speedy forward from Spokane.
May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
Jan 14, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Mike Brown clobbered Ed Jovanovski with a blindside hit last night that has the hockey world debating whether or not he should be suspended. So what’s your take: does he deserve a fine and suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all? Read the post and vote in the poll to share your thoughts.
Oct 16, 2010, 12:42 AM EST
The Penguins are upset over a game-misconduct penalty given to defenseman Kris Letang for a hit to the head of Blake Comeau. Their problem? Comeau wasn’t even hit in the head.
Nick Foligno fined, but not suspended, for hit to head on Patrick Dwyer; Did NHL make the right choice?
Oct 15, 2010, 1:48 PM EST
The NHL decided to fine – but not suspend – Nick Foligno for his hit on Patrick Dwyer. Check out a bigger version of the video and vote on whether or not Foligno deserved to be suspended by clicking “Read More.”
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 41
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 117
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (120)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)