Sep 20, 2012, 11:15 AM EST
That’s Douglas Murray, best known as the rumored boyfriend of Elin Nordegren.
Sep 8, 2012, 7:50 PM EST
“Every time you hit the ice you want to do your best.”
Aug 20, 2012, 8:26 PM EST
$4.2M is the magic number with Fisher.
Jul 22, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Their only steady position is in goal.
May 1, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Huge development prior to Wednesday’s tilt in Nashville.
Mar 22, 2012, 12:46 PM EST
Might be worth watching.
Mar 21, 2012, 2:18 PM EST
“I got an opportunity to move from Russia this summer, so that’s about it.”
Feb 16, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Plus more, including a legitimate reason to use that photo of Versteeg.
Jan 19, 2012, 6:19 PM EST
As if David Poile needed any more pressure to sign Shea Weber and Ryan Suter.
Jan 17, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
Nashville has won five in a row heading into tonight’s battle in Manhattan.
Nov 28, 2011, 6:42 PM EST
Three games in four nights against Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:02 AM EST
Jaromir Jagr gets reacquainted with his own peanut butter. All that and more with the Stars bankruptcy situation and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Oct 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
You know how the NHL honors its three stars of the week? This is kinda like that, only the exact opposite.
Aug 10, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
Reports indicate that Martin Erat is looking healthy after fighting back problems last season. That’s a big concern for Nashville, a team that needs every bit of offensive creativity they can get.
May 9, 2011, 11:47 PM EST
There was a lot of talk about what the Canucks couldn’t do it this series, but ultimately the Predators own shortcomings shined the brightest. The biggest one might have been their lack of an answer for Ryan Kesler, who earned assists on both of Vancouver’s goals.
Apr 29, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Every good drama needs a heel and the Canucks are playing that role to the hilt. Also: Rinne and Luongo look for real, Barry Trotz’s slow burn, Winnipeg madness, and making clean hits the new dirty. Thanks NHL!
Apr 27, 2011, 2:02 PM EST
With the second round of the playoffs coming up at the end of the week, we take a preemptive look ahead at the Western Conference semifinals between Vancouver and Nashville.
Apr 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
It might not be getting the attention some of the other series are, but Anaheim and Nashville are set up for a slobbknocker of a series.
Apr 9, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Here are summaries of Friday evening’s six games in the West including as the Nashville Predators, Phoenix Coyotes, and Anaheim Ducks all qualified for the playoffs.
Mar 20, 2011, 6:14 PM EST
Barry Trotz’s Nashville Predators are hoping to get back to the playoffs. They’ve got a tough road ahead as Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discussed today.
Mar 18, 2011, 2:26 PM EST
Patric Hornqvist will pay a $2,500 fine for his hit on Tyler Seguin, but won’t face a suspension.
Mar 18, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
The latest suspension may or may not go to Nashville’s Patric Hornqvist, who caught Boston’s Tyler Seguin with an elbow last night.
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 0
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 2
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 6
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 101
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 128
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (128)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (105)