Nov 29, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Could he really just have a neck injury?
Sep 11, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
Sid the Kid also talks about actual hockey.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
It turns out it may not have been a concussion Crosby went out west to get checked out for.
Jan 6, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
Pat Brisson responds to the gossip du jour.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Oct 4, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Matt Duchene has produced remarkably similar stats to John Tavares, who went two picks higher in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Perhaps that’s why he’s asking for a remarkably similar second contract.
Sep 6, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby is going to finally speak to the media on Wednesday… But what will we find out from him?
Aug 26, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson gives up the information that he’s had a return of his symptoms when exerting himself in heavy workouts. This is not very good news at all.
Aug 24, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Amidst rampant speculation, Sidney Crosby and his agent spoke to the Penguins official site explaining that he’s seek second and third opinions from specialists and would “appreciate patience and understanding at this time.”
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
Mar 13, 2011, 10:59 AM EDT
Just in case you were still wondering if the rumors of Sidney Crosby’s family pushing for his retirement might be true, his father Troy Crosby also shot down those reports.
Jan 18, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson shot down rumors of his client boycotting the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Let’s not ignore the possibility that he isn’t very happy with the way the league handled the hits that caused his concussion, though.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby is still dealing with concussion symptoms and there is no timetable for his return. What might this mean for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game?
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32