Nov 29, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Could he really just have a neck injury?
Sep 11, 2012, 3:25 PM EST
Sid the Kid also talks about actual hockey.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM EST
It turns out it may not have been a concussion Crosby went out west to get checked out for.
Jan 6, 2012, 4:56 PM EST
Pat Brisson responds to the gossip du jour.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Oct 4, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
Matt Duchene has produced remarkably similar stats to John Tavares, who went two picks higher in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Perhaps that’s why he’s asking for a remarkably similar second contract.
Sep 6, 2011, 11:17 AM EST
Sidney Crosby is going to finally speak to the media on Wednesday… But what will we find out from him?
Aug 26, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson gives up the information that he’s had a return of his symptoms when exerting himself in heavy workouts. This is not very good news at all.
Aug 24, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
Amidst rampant speculation, Sidney Crosby and his agent spoke to the Penguins official site explaining that he’s seek second and third opinions from specialists and would “appreciate patience and understanding at this time.”
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
Mar 13, 2011, 10:59 AM EST
Just in case you were still wondering if the rumors of Sidney Crosby’s family pushing for his retirement might be true, his father Troy Crosby also shot down those reports.
Jan 18, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson shot down rumors of his client boycotting the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Let’s not ignore the possibility that he isn’t very happy with the way the league handled the hits that caused his concussion, though.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
Sidney Crosby is still dealing with concussion symptoms and there is no timetable for his return. What might this mean for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game?
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 20
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 44
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)