Nov 29, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Could he really just have a neck injury?
Sep 11, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
Sid the Kid also talks about actual hockey.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
It turns out it may not have been a concussion Crosby went out west to get checked out for.
Jan 6, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
Pat Brisson responds to the gossip du jour.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Oct 4, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Matt Duchene has produced remarkably similar stats to John Tavares, who went two picks higher in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Perhaps that’s why he’s asking for a remarkably similar second contract.
Sep 6, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby is going to finally speak to the media on Wednesday… But what will we find out from him?
Aug 26, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson gives up the information that he’s had a return of his symptoms when exerting himself in heavy workouts. This is not very good news at all.
Aug 24, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Amidst rampant speculation, Sidney Crosby and his agent spoke to the Penguins official site explaining that he’s seek second and third opinions from specialists and would “appreciate patience and understanding at this time.”
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
Mar 13, 2011, 10:59 AM EDT
Just in case you were still wondering if the rumors of Sidney Crosby’s family pushing for his retirement might be true, his father Troy Crosby also shot down those reports.
Jan 18, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson shot down rumors of his client boycotting the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Let’s not ignore the possibility that he isn’t very happy with the way the league handled the hits that caused his concussion, though.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby is still dealing with concussion symptoms and there is no timetable for his return. What might this mean for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game?
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 11
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)