Nov 29, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
Could he really just have a neck injury?
Sep 11, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
Sid the Kid also talks about actual hockey.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
It turns out it may not have been a concussion Crosby went out west to get checked out for.
Jan 6, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
Pat Brisson responds to the gossip du jour.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Oct 4, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Matt Duchene has produced remarkably similar stats to John Tavares, who went two picks higher in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Perhaps that’s why he’s asking for a remarkably similar second contract.
Sep 6, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby is going to finally speak to the media on Wednesday… But what will we find out from him?
Aug 26, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson gives up the information that he’s had a return of his symptoms when exerting himself in heavy workouts. This is not very good news at all.
Aug 24, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Amidst rampant speculation, Sidney Crosby and his agent spoke to the Penguins official site explaining that he’s seek second and third opinions from specialists and would “appreciate patience and understanding at this time.”
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
Mar 13, 2011, 10:59 AM EDT
Just in case you were still wondering if the rumors of Sidney Crosby’s family pushing for his retirement might be true, his father Troy Crosby also shot down those reports.
Jan 18, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson shot down rumors of his client boycotting the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Let’s not ignore the possibility that he isn’t very happy with the way the league handled the hits that caused his concussion, though.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby is still dealing with concussion symptoms and there is no timetable for his return. What might this mean for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game?
- Video: Johnny Hockey puts on a show in Flames win 0
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 12
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)