Nov 13, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Injuries and bad luck derailed the eighth overall pick at the 2001 draft.
Jan 10, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Montreal (and Ken Hitchcock’s system) remains very nice to Halak.
Aug 31, 2011, 12:13 AM EDT
If you’ve been wondering why 29 year-old goalie Pascal Leclaire can’t land a job in the NHL this summer, you won’t be shocked to hear it’s because his health is letting him down.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
There aren’t many options in unrestricted free agency any more, but here are a few players who at least might be worth a look.
Jul 24, 2011, 6:39 PM EDT
Through over three weeks of free agency, most guys have found new homes. As for the rest of the unrestricted free agents, they’re waiting for table scraps and an opportunity to show they’re worth it.
Jul 11, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Is Joey MacDonald going to be the Red Wings backup goalie this year? After signing a two-year deal and with the young goaltending in the minors, you have to wonder.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Feb 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Curtis McElhinney, Rob Schremp and Brett Carson were claimed off of waivers while a handful of players including goalie Ty Conklin cleared waivers on this trade deadline Monday. Click “Read More” to find out the details.
Feb 26, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Earlier we provided an update regarding players who were claimed on waivers. Now let’s take a look at which ones weren’t claimed as well as the next round of players who were placed on waivers.
Feb 18, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Two teams that appear destined to miss the playoffs are swapping their starting goalies. If this confuses you why it would happen, join the club.
Feb 4, 2011, 1:30 AM EDT
GM Scott Howson hasn’t confirmed any rumors at all, but Darren Dreger writes that the team might drum up some interest if they shop around Steve Mason, Jakub Voracek and/or Rostislav Klesla.
Jan 16, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
Wondering when Senators goalie Pascal Leclaire will get back to action? So is coach Cory Clouston and it won’t be soon.
Jan 5, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
With the Senators struggling and laying an egg against the Maple Leafs on Saturday, the heat is being turned up on coach Cory Clouston.
Dec 17, 2010, 10:08 PM EDT
If you think it’s tough being a goalie in the NHL, being Pascal Leclaire must be nearly impossible.
Dec 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EDT
Pascal Leclaire is banged up again in Ottawa. No, this isn’t a repeat of an old story.
Dec 2, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Dany Heatley and the San Jose Sharks dominated the Ottawa Senators on an emotional night.
Nov 27, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
There were some jaw dropping saves on Friday, but style points pushed Marc-Andre Fleury’s glove stop over the top.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
Ottawa Senators’ Pascal Leclaire leaves with ‘lower body injury'; Could Brian Elliott be better option anyway?
Oct 14, 2010, 8:47 PM EDT
It’s a good thing that the Ottawa Senators are used to life without Pascal Leclaire – and with backup/1b goalie Brian Elliott – because it looks like the troubled goalie will face yet another injury issue. Leclaire left tonight’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes with a “lower body injury” and won’t return, according to TSN.…
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 31
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Capitals 3
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 52
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 25
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 24
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 43
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 29
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (77)