Nov 13, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
Injuries and bad luck derailed the eighth overall pick at the 2001 draft.
Jan 10, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Montreal (and Ken Hitchcock’s system) remains very nice to Halak.
Aug 31, 2011, 12:13 AM EST
If you’ve been wondering why 29 year-old goalie Pascal Leclaire can’t land a job in the NHL this summer, you won’t be shocked to hear it’s because his health is letting him down.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
There aren’t many options in unrestricted free agency any more, but here are a few players who at least might be worth a look.
Jul 24, 2011, 6:39 PM EST
Through over three weeks of free agency, most guys have found new homes. As for the rest of the unrestricted free agents, they’re waiting for table scraps and an opportunity to show they’re worth it.
Jul 11, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Is Joey MacDonald going to be the Red Wings backup goalie this year? After signing a two-year deal and with the young goaltending in the minors, you have to wonder.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Feb 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Curtis McElhinney, Rob Schremp and Brett Carson were claimed off of waivers while a handful of players including goalie Ty Conklin cleared waivers on this trade deadline Monday. Click “Read More” to find out the details.
Feb 26, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
Earlier we provided an update regarding players who were claimed on waivers. Now let’s take a look at which ones weren’t claimed as well as the next round of players who were placed on waivers.
Feb 18, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
Two teams that appear destined to miss the playoffs are swapping their starting goalies. If this confuses you why it would happen, join the club.
Feb 4, 2011, 1:30 AM EST
GM Scott Howson hasn’t confirmed any rumors at all, but Darren Dreger writes that the team might drum up some interest if they shop around Steve Mason, Jakub Voracek and/or Rostislav Klesla.
Jan 16, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
Wondering when Senators goalie Pascal Leclaire will get back to action? So is coach Cory Clouston and it won’t be soon.
Jan 5, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
With the Senators struggling and laying an egg against the Maple Leafs on Saturday, the heat is being turned up on coach Cory Clouston.
Dec 17, 2010, 10:08 PM EST
If you think it’s tough being a goalie in the NHL, being Pascal Leclaire must be nearly impossible.
Dec 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EST
Pascal Leclaire is banged up again in Ottawa. No, this isn’t a repeat of an old story.
Dec 2, 2010, 10:55 PM EST
Dany Heatley and the San Jose Sharks dominated the Ottawa Senators on an emotional night.
Nov 27, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
There were some jaw dropping saves on Friday, but style points pushed Marc-Andre Fleury’s glove stop over the top.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EST
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
Ottawa Senators’ Pascal Leclaire leaves with ‘lower body injury’; Could Brian Elliott be better option anyway?
Oct 14, 2010, 8:47 PM EST
It’s a good thing that the Ottawa Senators are used to life without Pascal Leclaire – and with backup/1b goalie Brian Elliott – because it looks like the troubled goalie will face yet another injury issue. Leclaire left tonight’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes with a “lower body injury” and won’t return, according to TSN.…
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 16
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 4
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 21
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)