Nov 13, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
Injuries and bad luck derailed the eighth overall pick at the 2001 draft.
Jan 10, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Montreal (and Ken Hitchcock’s system) remains very nice to Halak.
Aug 31, 2011, 12:13 AM EDT
If you’ve been wondering why 29 year-old goalie Pascal Leclaire can’t land a job in the NHL this summer, you won’t be shocked to hear it’s because his health is letting him down.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
There aren’t many options in unrestricted free agency any more, but here are a few players who at least might be worth a look.
Jul 24, 2011, 6:39 PM EDT
Through over three weeks of free agency, most guys have found new homes. As for the rest of the unrestricted free agents, they’re waiting for table scraps and an opportunity to show they’re worth it.
Jul 11, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Is Joey MacDonald going to be the Red Wings backup goalie this year? After signing a two-year deal and with the young goaltending in the minors, you have to wonder.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Feb 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Curtis McElhinney, Rob Schremp and Brett Carson were claimed off of waivers while a handful of players including goalie Ty Conklin cleared waivers on this trade deadline Monday. Click “Read More” to find out the details.
Feb 26, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Earlier we provided an update regarding players who were claimed on waivers. Now let’s take a look at which ones weren’t claimed as well as the next round of players who were placed on waivers.
Feb 18, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Two teams that appear destined to miss the playoffs are swapping their starting goalies. If this confuses you why it would happen, join the club.
Feb 4, 2011, 1:30 AM EDT
GM Scott Howson hasn’t confirmed any rumors at all, but Darren Dreger writes that the team might drum up some interest if they shop around Steve Mason, Jakub Voracek and/or Rostislav Klesla.
Jan 16, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
Wondering when Senators goalie Pascal Leclaire will get back to action? So is coach Cory Clouston and it won’t be soon.
Jan 5, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
With the Senators struggling and laying an egg against the Maple Leafs on Saturday, the heat is being turned up on coach Cory Clouston.
Dec 17, 2010, 10:08 PM EDT
If you think it’s tough being a goalie in the NHL, being Pascal Leclaire must be nearly impossible.
Dec 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EDT
Pascal Leclaire is banged up again in Ottawa. No, this isn’t a repeat of an old story.
Dec 2, 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
Dany Heatley and the San Jose Sharks dominated the Ottawa Senators on an emotional night.
Nov 27, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
There were some jaw dropping saves on Friday, but style points pushed Marc-Andre Fleury’s glove stop over the top.
Nov 1, 2010, 3:09 PM EDT
Good news is on the immediate horizon for the Ottawa Senators.
Ottawa Senators’ Pascal Leclaire leaves with ‘lower body injury’; Could Brian Elliott be better option anyway?
Oct 14, 2010, 8:47 PM EDT
It’s a good thing that the Ottawa Senators are used to life without Pascal Leclaire – and with backup/1b goalie Brian Elliott – because it looks like the troubled goalie will face yet another injury issue. Leclaire left tonight’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes with a “lower body injury” and won’t return, according to TSN.…
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 4
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 35
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 10
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 25
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 45
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 39
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)