Jun 18, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
Boston Police Department says the Bruins “rolling rally” is the largest sports celebration in the city’s history.
Jun 17, 2011, 11:17 PM EDT
Boston officials expect one million fans to flood the downtown streets for the Bruins’ Stanley Cup parade on Saturday.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32