Oren Koules contemplates future NHL ownership while son participates in Research and Development Camp
Aug 17, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Former Tampa Bay owner Oren Koules was in Toronto for the Research Development and Orientation in support of his son Miles Koules; but it sounds like he may have had another reason for being at the camp as well.
Aug 6, 2011, 3:02 AM EDT
Despite ownership issues that have been hovering over the team for over two years, the Coyotes are set to play another season in Phoenix amidst uncertainty.
Jul 30, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi takes the next step towards purchasing the Dallas Stars by submitting his bid to the NHL. By no means is it a done deal, but its a necessary step in the right direction.
Jul 29, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Owner Jeff Vinik is going the extra mile to make sure the St Pete Times Forum renovation project will be a success for the Lightning and their fans. As crews work through the offseason, the fruits of their labor are becoming apparent.
Mar 30, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
From the infusion of money dedicated to the team to the cultural shift for the fans and players, life has been good for the Buffalo Sabres over the last month.
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 5
- Pens’ Rutherford to columnist: ‘You’re a (expletive) jerk’ 24
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 26
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 42
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 96
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (98)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)