Dec 8, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
If you have about $2 billion, you too can buy 80% of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
Nov 3, 2011, 1:53 PM EST
Majority owner Peter Karmanos Jr. will have a lot of company in the boardroom.
Sep 1, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Despite an ownership situation that will prolong the franchise’s sale until the middle of the season, Dallas Stars GM Joe Nieuwendyk says he’s had no problem conducting business as usual. Hey, they even increased payroll this offseason.
May 16, 2011, 2:47 PM EST
At least some of the rumors are true: an Atlanta Journal-Constitution report confirms that the Atlanta Spirit ownership group is negotiating with True North. If the two sides come to an agreement, the Thrashers’ move to Winnipeg could become very close to a reality.
Jan 31, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
The Buffalo Sabres are expected to announce the team’s sale to Terry Pegula this Thursday, according to multiple reports.
Dec 1, 2010, 1:45 PM EST
The Edmonton Oilers’ brass is in Quebec today to discuss a possible relocation if the team cannot acquire a new arena in Edmonton.
Dec 1, 2010, 12:11 PM EST
Media company Rogers already owns the Toronto Blue Jays, but they might add the Maple Leafs and other Toronto sports teams in a whopping deal reportedly estimated at $1.3 billion in value.
Nov 30, 2010, 7:15 PM EST
Ken Campbell writes that the Sabres sale rumors are justified and that the team’s denials boil down to semantics more than anything else.
Toronto Maple Leafs struggle on the ice, reportedly plan on replacing current president/CEO Richard Peddie
Nov 10, 2010, 3:32 PM EST
The team looks to make changes off the ice by replacing its president and CEO, but J.S. Giguere wants some changes on the ice, too.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54