Aug 6, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Jumbo edged out a teammate and lifer in San Jose.
May 11, 2014, 10:46 AM EST
He’s a Bay Area Sports hall of famer.
Feb 7, 2012, 5:57 PM EST
Former captain called it career Tuesday afternoon.
Feb 3, 2012, 3:10 PM EST
We’ll have to wait until the press conference to find out.
Sep 26, 2011, 12:34 AM EST
39-year-old Owen Nolan is attempting to return to the NHL with one of the deepest teams in the entire league. According to Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault, he could have a spot if his body could withstand the rigors of an entire season.
Aug 11, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
There’s only one team in the NHL that can wear teal in the most manly way as possible. Start up the “Jaws” theme, it’s time for the San Jose Sharks.
Aug 4, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
The Vancouver Canucks invited Owen Nolan and Todd Fedoruk to training camp on a tryout basis. This post discusses why each player might be worth keeping around.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 8
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 32
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)