Sep 16, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
Not surprisingly, Dustin Byfuglien was faced with plenty of questions about his weight at the first day of Winnipeg’s training camp. But he, nor anyone else on the team, seem to think it will be a problem.
Sep 13, 2011, 12:14 AM EDT
After all the rumors and conjecture about Alex Ovechkin being overweight, it turns out nothing could be further from the truth.
Sep 6, 2011, 7:46 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin responded to weight-related questions by saying that his body is “perfect” right now. He hopes that his new equipment is an ideal fit, too, as he signed a six-year endorsement deal with Bauer.
Sep 4, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Why Alex Ovechkin, Dustin Byfuglien and Dustin Penner’s respective teams should (and shouldn’t) be worried about those players’ bellies right now.
Sep 1, 2011, 10:38 AM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien being arrested for boating while intoxicated is stunning enough, but that’s not the only shocking part of his arrest. Hint: Byfuglien is going to be an even bigger load to handle on the ice.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 0
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 20
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 30
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)