Sep 16, 2011, 7:21 PM EST
Not surprisingly, Dustin Byfuglien was faced with plenty of questions about his weight at the first day of Winnipeg’s training camp. But he, nor anyone else on the team, seem to think it will be a problem.
Sep 13, 2011, 12:14 AM EST
After all the rumors and conjecture about Alex Ovechkin being overweight, it turns out nothing could be further from the truth.
Sep 6, 2011, 7:46 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin responded to weight-related questions by saying that his body is “perfect” right now. He hopes that his new equipment is an ideal fit, too, as he signed a six-year endorsement deal with Bauer.
Sep 4, 2011, 11:20 AM EST
Why Alex Ovechkin, Dustin Byfuglien and Dustin Penner’s respective teams should (and shouldn’t) be worried about those players’ bellies right now.
Sep 1, 2011, 10:38 AM EST
Dustin Byfuglien being arrested for boating while intoxicated is stunning enough, but that’s not the only shocking part of his arrest. Hint: Byfuglien is going to be an even bigger load to handle on the ice.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 43
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32