Sep 16, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
Not surprisingly, Dustin Byfuglien was faced with plenty of questions about his weight at the first day of Winnipeg’s training camp. But he, nor anyone else on the team, seem to think it will be a problem.
Sep 13, 2011, 12:14 AM EDT
After all the rumors and conjecture about Alex Ovechkin being overweight, it turns out nothing could be further from the truth.
Sep 6, 2011, 7:46 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin responded to weight-related questions by saying that his body is “perfect” right now. He hopes that his new equipment is an ideal fit, too, as he signed a six-year endorsement deal with Bauer.
Sep 4, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Why Alex Ovechkin, Dustin Byfuglien and Dustin Penner’s respective teams should (and shouldn’t) be worried about those players’ bellies right now.
Sep 1, 2011, 10:38 AM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien being arrested for boating while intoxicated is stunning enough, but that’s not the only shocking part of his arrest. Hint: Byfuglien is going to be an even bigger load to handle on the ice.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 29
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)