Sep 16, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
Not surprisingly, Dustin Byfuglien was faced with plenty of questions about his weight at the first day of Winnipeg’s training camp. But he, nor anyone else on the team, seem to think it will be a problem.
Sep 13, 2011, 12:14 AM EDT
After all the rumors and conjecture about Alex Ovechkin being overweight, it turns out nothing could be further from the truth.
Sep 6, 2011, 7:46 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin responded to weight-related questions by saying that his body is “perfect” right now. He hopes that his new equipment is an ideal fit, too, as he signed a six-year endorsement deal with Bauer.
Sep 4, 2011, 11:20 AM EDT
Why Alex Ovechkin, Dustin Byfuglien and Dustin Penner’s respective teams should (and shouldn’t) be worried about those players’ bellies right now.
Sep 1, 2011, 10:38 AM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien being arrested for boating while intoxicated is stunning enough, but that’s not the only shocking part of his arrest. Hint: Byfuglien is going to be an even bigger load to handle on the ice.
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 3
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 2
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 12
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)