Apr 16, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
Senators fans boo Boyle, but he gets the last laugh.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
The Rangers have taken a 2-1 series lead.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
Henrik Lundqvist earns his first playoff shutout since 2009.
Apr 16, 2012, 5:49 PM EST
Ottawa captain will miss Game 3 with a concussion.
Apr 16, 2012, 3:48 PM EST
Sens forward got after Brian Boyle…while Boyle was doing a pre-game interview.
Apr 16, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
“In our view, to try to give the brain enough opportunity to recover, we recommend a week.”
Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Click for the audio. Don’t worry, it won’t take long.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:22 AM EST
After not skating yesterday, the Sens captain could be back for Game 3.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:06 AM EST
A fallen captain makes for a team-uniting experience. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 15, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
They won’t appeal Carl Hagelin’s suspension, though.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:47 PM EST
Surely this won’t be controversial.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:13 PM EST
His elbow on Daniel Alfredsson was costly – for more than just standard texting charges.
Apr 15, 2012, 4:20 PM EST
“I sent him a text yesterday & said I’m sorry and I’m very regretful for what happened, and I just hope he’s doing well.”
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:22 PM EST
Ottawa came back late and Chris Neil netted the game winner just 1:17 minutes into overtime.
Apr 14, 2012, 9:32 PM EST
He was the victim of a high elbow.
Apr 14, 2012, 9:09 PM EST
Matt Carkner gets ejected for a vicious attack on Brian Boyle. Six minutes later, Boyle and Chris Neil spar.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:47 PM EST
The trio “have instant chemistry.”
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:02 AM EST
Vote for which goal you thought was the most impressive.
Apr 13, 2012, 8:05 AM EST
Chris Kelly, Antoine Vermette, and Martin Havlat all have big nights.
Apr 12, 2012, 9:45 PM EST
New York takes care of business.
Apr 12, 2012, 9:33 PM EST
Rangers have a commanding lead late in the third period.
Apr 12, 2012, 11:09 AM EST
Andre Roy takes to Twitter to back his old team.
Apr 10, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
And you can put a bow on it.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 3
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 5
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 57
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (59)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)