Jun 4, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
No, it’s not Kobe Bryant scoring from outside either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 1, 2012, 2:07 PM EST
Peter DeBoer’s tried it before, though.
May 31, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
All signs point to No. 40 becoming the third guy in 26 years to wear the “C”.
May 29, 2012, 10:27 AM EST
Could Ben Bishop or Robin Lehner be available?
May 25, 2012, 9:11 PM EST
David Staples gives Weber slight edge over Zdeno Chara.
May 25, 2012, 1:36 PM EST
Lightning GM wants a “younger guy that maybe has a little less experience that can step up and play well for us now.”
May 25, 2012, 10:06 AM EST
Senators fans are trying to convince him to return for the 2012-13 season.
May 24, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
Jay Rosehill vs. Brian McGrattan was a good one.
May 23, 2012, 5:15 PM EST
235 PIM last year, but he also scored 12 goals.
May 23, 2012, 2:50 PM EST
Has been behind the Senators bench since 2009, their longest-serving assistant.
May 21, 2012, 9:40 PM EST
Some might even compare him to (gulp) Dany Heatley.
May 18, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
Can New York bounce back from after Wednesday’s loss?
May 18, 2012, 5:08 PM EST
They’re not admitting to being injured, anyway.
May 17, 2012, 8:22 PM EST
Sweden, United States and Canada get booted thanks to late goals.
May 17, 2012, 8:17 AM EST
Travis Zajac didn’t think the Game 2 delay over a malfunctioning penalty box door was “that funny.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 16, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
Well, that narrows down his options.
May 15, 2012, 10:34 PM EST
His cap hit counts whether he retires or not.
May 15, 2012, 12:01 PM EST
“But I like the strategic aspect of the game. I read the game really well.”
May 14, 2012, 9:32 PM EST
An “oh no” game for OEL.
May 14, 2012, 1:22 PM EST
A closer look at the New York and New Jersey bluelines.
May 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EST
He even compares himself to Henrik Lundqvist. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 13, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
The Senators captain might have played in his last NHL game.
May 11, 2012, 9:48 PM EST
Give them credit for trying their hardest at the least.
May 9, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Phoenix hit it big with Antoine Vermette.
May 9, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Remember when he was the superstar teams couldn’t count on? That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 41
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 117
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (120)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)