Apr 22, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
He’s played just five games this year but after a myriad of injuries, Scott Parse will suit up for Game 5 against San Jose.
Apr 15, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The Kings will be without Jarret Stoll for Game 2 of their series with San Jose as the NHL suspended him for one game for his hit on Sharks defenseman Ian White. Is it finally Brayden Schenn time in L.A.?
Apr 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Kings forward Jarret Stoll might be facing action from the league for his hit from behind on Sharks defenseman Ian White.
Mar 27, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
Los Angeles will be without Anze Kopitar for the rest of the regular season and most of the playoffs with a broken ankle. How will they try to win without their top player? We’ll try and figure it out.
Mar 22, 2011, 10:33 PM EDT
Justin Williams will miss the rest of the regular season with a dislocated shoulder. The injury takes 3-4 weeks to heal; which would be the end of the 1st round.
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 15
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 18
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 69
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 91
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 12
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 43
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (136)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)