Oct 8, 2011, 2:53 AM EDT
Good thing the Sharks brought Thomas Greiss back as an insurance policy. With Antero Niittymaki out and Antti Niemi unable to return for opening night, Greiss will be the man between the pipes for opening night.
Oct 7, 2011, 8:58 PM EDT
As opening night approaches in Winnipeg, the Jets organization is cancelling season ticket accounts for scalping.
Oct 5, 2011, 8:42 PM EDT
Martin Havlat is set to miss his first game in a San Jose Sharks uniform on Saturday night. Some guys just can’t catch a break…
Oct 2, 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
Injuries and Clarke MacArthur’s suspension cause already-tough decisions to get a bit more complicated as the Leafs prepare to make their final cuts.
Sep 16, 2011, 8:46 PM EDT
A slow recovery for Predators’ center Mike Fisher from offseason shoulder surgery could mean he’d miss the opening of the 2011-12 season.
Jun 30, 2011, 2:09 PM EDT
The Avalanche will retire Peter Forsberg’s No. 21 in a ceremony on opening night. The best part might be that it will take place before a game against the Red Wings.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)