Oct 8, 2011, 2:53 AM EST
Good thing the Sharks brought Thomas Greiss back as an insurance policy. With Antero Niittymaki out and Antti Niemi unable to return for opening night, Greiss will be the man between the pipes for opening night.
Oct 7, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
As opening night approaches in Winnipeg, the Jets organization is cancelling season ticket accounts for scalping.
Oct 5, 2011, 8:42 PM EST
Martin Havlat is set to miss his first game in a San Jose Sharks uniform on Saturday night. Some guys just can’t catch a break…
Oct 2, 2011, 11:01 PM EST
Injuries and Clarke MacArthur’s suspension cause already-tough decisions to get a bit more complicated as the Leafs prepare to make their final cuts.
Sep 16, 2011, 8:46 PM EST
A slow recovery for Predators’ center Mike Fisher from offseason shoulder surgery could mean he’d miss the opening of the 2011-12 season.
Jun 30, 2011, 2:09 PM EST
The Avalanche will retire Peter Forsberg’s No. 21 in a ceremony on opening night. The best part might be that it will take place before a game against the Red Wings.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)