Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund
Dec 9, 2011, 11:09 AM EDT
Last night’s report is today’s confirmed deal: The Maple Leafs have been sold.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
If you have about $2 billion, you too can buy 80% of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
Nov 25, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
Turns out the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund doesn’t want to sell their cash cow of an operation in the Maple Leafs. Go figure.
Dec 3, 2010, 6:05 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan reps say that they never received a “firm offer” for the Toronto Maple Leafs and Raptors. So what does that mean?
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 27
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)