Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund
Dec 9, 2011, 11:09 AM EDT
Last night’s report is today’s confirmed deal: The Maple Leafs have been sold.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
If you have about $2 billion, you too can buy 80% of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
Nov 25, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
Turns out the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund doesn’t want to sell their cash cow of an operation in the Maple Leafs. Go figure.
Dec 3, 2010, 6:05 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan reps say that they never received a “firm offer” for the Toronto Maple Leafs and Raptors. So what does that mean?
- All eyes on Lundqvist 5
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 9
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 27
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)