Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund
Dec 9, 2011, 11:09 AM EDT
Last night’s report is today’s confirmed deal: The Maple Leafs have been sold.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
If you have about $2 billion, you too can buy 80% of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
Nov 25, 2011, 10:07 AM EDT
Turns out the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund doesn’t want to sell their cash cow of an operation in the Maple Leafs. Go figure.
Dec 3, 2010, 6:05 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan reps say that they never received a “firm offer” for the Toronto Maple Leafs and Raptors. So what does that mean?
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)