Apr 17, 2012, 12:00 AM EDT
This year’s Mark Recchi reflects on a surprising resurgence.
Jun 14, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Mark Recchi has already enjoyed an outstanding NHL career, but one more Stanley Cup victory would really put the cherry on top of his 22-year run.
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Even at 43 years old, Mark Recchi manages to be a useful forward for the Bruins. Does he deserve to become a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame once he retires, though? Let us know in the poll.
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 6
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)