Sep 29, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
Fellow prospect Hunter Shinkaruk stays for now.
Sep 21, 2013, 4:25 PM EDT
He was taken 13th overall last year.
Sep 7, 2013, 12:27 PM EDT
He got a short look before being sent back to juniors last season.
Jan 27, 2013, 4:27 PM EDT
They’ll give it a go again next season.
Dec 22, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
They wanted him to shoot more. Go figure.
Dec 10, 2012, 7:03 PM EDT
He won’t be draft eligible until 2015.
Nov 8, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
He says it was good to get back in that atmosphere.
Sep 19, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
More than 10 scraps in a season? That’s a suspension.
Aug 10, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
By “hammers,” we mean “$400,000 and five draft picks.”
Feb 10, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
Plymouth’s Mike Vellucci puts on a good show.
Oct 1, 2011, 9:20 PM EDT
Devils prospect Jon Merrill could be at an amateur career crossroads after being suspended for 12 games by the University of Michigan. Could he bolt to junior college instead?
Aug 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The OHL announced its biggest changes for the 2011-12 season, including one the NHL should adopt: switching to equipment that includes soft caps on elbow and shoulder pads.
Jul 17, 2011, 9:17 PM EDT
Nail Yakupov and Alexander Galchenyuk are teammates on the OHL’s Sarnia Sting, but they might go toe-to-toe in the eyes of scouts in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft.
Nov 4, 2010, 8:54 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars goalie of the future is now officially a member of the organization. 2010 first round pick and 2010 Team USA WJC gold medalist Jack Campbell signed his three-year entry-level contract with the Dallas Stars. Stars general manager Joe Nieuwendyk is obviously excited about Campbell and his potential. “Jack is a very promising…
- Playoff race update: Jets smash Stars, muddy West picture 4
- Rangers foiled by Sharks’ Niemi, controversial no-goal 19
- Blues’ Tarasenko will undergo hand surgery, out at least six weeks 6
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 9
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 42
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 18
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 3
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)