May 18, 2012, 12:27 AM EDT
Then he kind of tells people what he thinks …
May 13, 2012, 8:03 PM EDT
Before you yell at the zebras, at least learn their names.
Apr 13, 2012, 12:04 AM EDT
Another missed call that ended with a big goal.
May 25, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
Need your warm up before Game 6 in Tampa, Florida tonight? Sure you do, and we’ve got it for you here.
Dec 28, 2010, 12:30 PM EDT
Blue Jackets fans say that veteran NHL ref Paul Devorski gave them the finger and made a “crying gesture” in their direction during last night’s game against the Wild.
Nov 8, 2010, 12:12 AM EDT
One retired veteran official thinks that hits to the head have as much to do with player attitudes than anything else. Click “Read More” for more on that.
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 20
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)