Aug 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
He might not get the fame and recognition of scorers such as Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews, but Dave Bolland has proven to be a valuable player for the Blackhawks. The team hopes that he can put together a breakthrough 2011-12 season, but that would require him to stay healthy after two injury marred campaigns.
Aug 11, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Brooks Laich’s six-year, $27 million contract might be a bit much, but it looks like he’s going to do his best to earn every penny.
Jul 30, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
Gary Roberts discusses how an intense fitness regimen helped him play in the NHL until he was 43 and his post-NHL career as a strength and conditioning coach.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers aim to solve Hawks’ Crawford 0
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 8
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 2
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 34
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)