Aug 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
He might not get the fame and recognition of scorers such as Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews, but Dave Bolland has proven to be a valuable player for the Blackhawks. The team hopes that he can put together a breakthrough 2011-12 season, but that would require him to stay healthy after two injury marred campaigns.
Aug 11, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Brooks Laich’s six-year, $27 million contract might be a bit much, but it looks like he’s going to do his best to earn every penny.
Jul 30, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
Gary Roberts discusses how an intense fitness regimen helped him play in the NHL until he was 43 and his post-NHL career as a strength and conditioning coach.
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 2
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 15
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 35
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 44
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)