Aug 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
He might not get the fame and recognition of scorers such as Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews, but Dave Bolland has proven to be a valuable player for the Blackhawks. The team hopes that he can put together a breakthrough 2011-12 season, but that would require him to stay healthy after two injury marred campaigns.
Aug 11, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Brooks Laich’s six-year, $27 million contract might be a bit much, but it looks like he’s going to do his best to earn every penny.
Jul 30, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
Gary Roberts discusses how an intense fitness regimen helped him play in the NHL until he was 43 and his post-NHL career as a strength and conditioning coach.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 14
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 29
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 26
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 25
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 20
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 58
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6