Jun 6, 2012, 6:55 PM EST
Gaborik got his shoulder fixed up while Prust underwent surgery on a wonky finger.
May 9, 2012, 7:54 PM EST
Pittsburgh says he should be good for training camp.
Aug 4, 2011, 6:28 PM EST
Six weeks after back surgery, Daniel Alfredsson’s rehab process is reportedly “on track.”
Ryan Kesler undergoes hip surgery, rehab could force him to miss training camp, start of next season
Aug 2, 2011, 5:58 PM EST
Ryan Kesler will miss 10-12 weeks after undergoing hip surgery, which means he’ll likely miss training camp and the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Jul 20, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
Two Penguins bits for today: Brooks Orpik underwent successful sports hernia surgery while Evgeni Malkin showed off his skills in a training video.
Jul 19, 2011, 7:18 PM EST
Blackhawks team doctor Michael Terry announced that Patrick Kane underwent successful wrist surgery today. His window of recovery remains between six to eight weeks.
Jun 7, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson is expected to undergo back surgery on Friday. He’s expected to take four to six weeks to recover.
May 18, 2011, 2:48 PM EST
The New York Islanders announced that goalie Al Montoya had successful surgery on a torn meniscus in his left knee suffering during the World Championships. The Islanders claim he should be 100 percent by training camp.
May 12, 2011, 6:09 PM EST
The Flyers announced that Chris Pronger, Kris Versteeg and Michael Leighton underwent successful surgeries today.
May 10, 2011, 6:10 PM EST
Mike Richards is among the Flyers players who will need off-season surgery, but most of today’s focus was on his testy relationship with the media and the quality of his leadership.
May 4, 2011, 4:17 PM EST
Chris Campoli underwent knee surgery. The recovery process will reportedly take about two months, giving him plenty of time to prepare for September training camp.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 16
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 20
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)