Nov 19, 2010, 9:40 PM EDT
Scoring changes bumped Steve Stamkos’s three goal, two assist night down to a three goal, one assist night. Somehow we think Stamkos will still have a good statistical season, though.
Nov 17, 2010, 6:36 PM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33399756" width="380" height="120" Fvars="launch=40242043&width=420&height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"/]
Despite getting hit in the head with a puck, young Isabella Kowalski still has an interest in the sport … and it looks like she has the toughness for it, too.
Nov 13, 2010, 8:13 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins took a moment of fan foolishness and turned into into a great commercial. Find out more details on the situation and view the amusing video by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 12, 2010, 5:20 PM EDT
Boston Bruins and Boston Garden officials are reportedly on the lookout for a female fan who damaged a pillar in the bathroom of the TD Garden, as you can see in this rather stunning video. Boston Bruins spokesman Matt Chmura said building officials found the damage in their postgame sweep after Saturday night’s game against…
Nov 8, 2010, 7:00 AM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="180" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=81876&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
Check out this unusual video involving Jim Vandermeer, Tomas Kopecky and one unlucky pane of glass.
Oct 25, 2010, 12:33 AM EDT
I know the NHL is experimenting with 3-D cameras, but this is really pushing it …
Oct 15, 2010, 6:36 PM EDT
Hop in after the jump to take a look at some of the gaudiest, silliest or even most blasphemous tattoos ever to be devoted to the sport of hockey. Warning: once you witness some of these low moments in body art, you might not be able to “un-see” them.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5