Apr 21, 2011, 9:23 PM EST
Andrew Ference could face a fine of up to $2,500 after he celebrated a goal by giving Montreal’s Bell Centre crowd the finger.
Dec 28, 2010, 12:30 PM EST
Blue Jackets fans say that veteran NHL ref Paul Devorski gave them the finger and made a “crying gesture” in their direction during last night’s game against the Wild.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 57
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12