Apr 21, 2011, 9:23 PM EDT
Andrew Ference could face a fine of up to $2,500 after he celebrated a goal by giving Montreal’s Bell Centre crowd the finger.
Dec 28, 2010, 12:30 PM EDT
Blue Jackets fans say that veteran NHL ref Paul Devorski gave them the finger and made a “crying gesture” in their direction during last night’s game against the Wild.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 78
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50