Nov 7, 2012, 11:43 PM EST
A proper honor for the newest Hall of Famer.
Oct 8, 2011, 7:32 PM EST
If it wasn’t already clear enough, the Avalanche can say officially say goodbye to their great first generation of hockey now that Peter Forsberg’s jersey number will be retired.
Sep 26, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
He’s a legend in New Jersey and now he’ll have his number retired. Scott Niedermayer will join Ken Daneyko and Scott Stevens with the honor.
Feb 18, 2011, 5:56 PM EST
In a show of respect for the man and what he did in bringing a Stanley Cup to Carolina, the Hurricanes are retiring his number tonight against his old team
Dec 11, 2010, 9:00 PM EST
Vancouver honors the Swedish captain who helped reinvigorate the franchise.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5