May 7, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Former Bruins assistant coach had spent the last five years working with the Chicago organization.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:02 AM EST
Bad teams doing bad things. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Senators celebrate 20th anniversary by bringing back one of NHL’s all-time worst teams for opening night
Aug 4, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
This season will mark the Ottawa Senators’ 20th in the NHL and they’ll kick off opening night paying homage to the inaugural Senators team from 1992 that was just not very good at all.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 24
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 23
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 42
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)