Jan 9, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
He won’t miss any time for a hit that left Jeff Carter with a separated shoulder.
Dec 6, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
Shanahan explains why David Booth didn’t receive the Shanaban.
Nov 24, 2011, 8:19 PM EDT
The league decided his hit on Cody Eakin wasn’t worthy of a fine or suspension.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Sep 27, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
The Canadian Press reports that Wayne Simmonds won’t face disciplinary action for allegedly using a homophobic taunt in a verbal exchange with Sean Avery. How do you feel about the decision?
Oct 21, 2010, 3:23 PM EDT
Despite pleas from Gary Green of On the Fly, Carolina Hurricanes forward Erik Cole will not face league discipline for his hit on Los Angeles Kings defenseman Drew Doughty, according to Bob McKenzie of TSN. As for Cole-Doughty, NHL apparently believes contact was accidental/incidental so no discipline will be forthcoming. It’s hard to tell from…
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 37
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 59
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1