Jun 24, 2011, 11:18 AM EST
Trading Robyn Regehr to Buffalo would open up cap space for the Flames and give the Sabres a much-needed presence on the blueline. It all comes down to Regehr waiving his no-movement clause to make it happen, though.
Jun 24, 2011, 1:46 AM EST
Brad Richards tells the Dallas Stars that he will not waive his no-trade clause before free agency opens on July 1. The bidding war should be fun.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 19
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5