Feb 19, 2012, 1:27 PM EST
Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke reportedly met with Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson.
Feb 17, 2012, 12:10 AM EST
Would Toronto really move its best center?
Feb 13, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
Maxime Macenauer on his way to the ‘Peg.
Jan 23, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
Joey Crabb and Carl Gunnarsson facewashed, punched each other.
Dec 18, 2011, 8:20 PM EST
Wonder no more.
Dec 14, 2011, 6:55 PM EST
Toronto winger hasn’t scored since a week before Halloween.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
The Leafs are making progress, but much work remains.
Nov 9, 2011, 2:41 PM EST
Or is it just the goaltending?
Oct 1, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Can the Maple Leafs finally break their post-lockout playoff curse? PHT takes a look at what could be a toss-up 2011-12 season for Toronto.
Aug 20, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
Leafs soon-to-be retired president Richard Peddie says the team will make the playoffs this year. Oh, and he’s got a deal where he can earn a Stanley Cup ring after retirement… With a catch.
Aug 12, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
With Tim Connolly and perhaps Matt Lombardi as well, the Maple Leafs center position has a lot of potential to boost their offense and help them challenge for a playoff spot. Can they hold together?
Jul 5, 2011, 7:26 PM EST
The Maple Leafs and Clarke MacArthur can breathe a sigh of relief as they avoided the awkward salary arbitration process by agreeing to a two-year, $6.5 million deal.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
It’s free agent day and Brad Richards is the biggest prize on the market. But where will he go? Here’s five places we think he’s got a great shot at landing at.
Mar 2, 2011, 11:22 PM EST
The Leafs stormed back to beat the Penguins to keep their playoff dreams alive and kicking thanks to goals from Phil Kessel and Mikhail Grabovski.
Feb 10, 2011, 11:54 PM EST
It hasn’t always been pretty or exciting for Devils coach Jacques Lemaire, but with tonight’s 2-1 overtime win over Toronto, he’s won his 600th career game.
Feb 8, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Ondrej Pavelec made the February 7 Save of the Night.
Jan 26, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
This week in Mike Milbury’s Hat Trick he explains why Tim Gleason was in the clear for his knockout of Nikolai Kulemin, what Marc Savard should do, and his thoughts on Wayne Gretzky as he turns 50.
Jan 25, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Leafs players are steaming mad after Carolina’s Tim Gleason knocked out Nikolai Kulemin in a fight. Leafs coach Ron Wilson isn’t quite as angry though. Huh?
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 39
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 28
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 6
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 30
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 102
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 131
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (131)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (110)