Jul 22, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
Mark Flood will join Lokomotiv.
Jul 11, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Big-name players are gathering for “Memory Night.”
Jul 11, 2012, 10:25 AM EST
The Dion Phaneuf trade looks worse and worse by the day.
Jun 9, 2012, 8:20 PM EST
Both are scheduled to become unrestricted free agents this summer.
Apr 7, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
Panthers’ longest-tenured player excited for his first-ever postseason.
Feb 2, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Dec 31, 2011, 8:32 PM EST
Will it help the two stars find their way? Is it already too late?
Dec 1, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
Breathe easy, Bobby. You’re staying in the OC. (For now.)
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Taylor Hall be slumpin’, Paul Byron would like the Sabres to give him his first goal puck, and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Nov 12, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is on re-entry waivers but would anyone take a flyer on him?
Nov 11, 2011, 2:01 PM EST
Only Matt Stajan remains from Dion Phaneuf trade.
Oct 18, 2011, 9:57 PM EST
It’s never too early for trade rumors and TSN’s Darren Dreger has a pair of names hitting the top of some GMs wish lists.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Flames GM Jay Feaster would like to trade Matt Stajan. We’re sure there are lots of things GMs would like to do but can’t.
Sep 2, 2011, 11:41 AM EST
Jay Feaster says that Miikka Kiprusoff won’t start 70+ games next season but expects to see more out of winger Niklas Hagman in 2011-12.
Jul 16, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
With Kristian Huselius likely out until sometime between November to January, the Blue Jackets either need to find a free agent or trade to help cover the hole left in the lineup.
Jul 16, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
With a logjam at the forward position, a report indicates that the Flames might need to part ways with struggling winger Niklas Hagman.
Feb 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Who scored the best goal for the week of February 21-27? The contestants are: Josh Bailey, Pierre-Marc Bouchard, Bobby Butler, Matt Martin, Niklas Hagman, Nick Foligno and Phil Kessel.
Feb 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Niklas Hagman didn’t waiver against the Sharks during his Goal of the Night effort on Friday night.
Feb 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Flames winger Niklas Hagman cleared waivers today. Does this mean a Calgary move is imminent?
Dec 16, 2010, 1:24 PM EST
Dion Phaneuf’s return to Calgary tonight figures to be an emotional one for the Leafs captain.
Dec 6, 2010, 7:15 PM EST
Who scored the best goal for the week of November 29-December 5: Pavel Datsyuk, Chris Kelly, Dennis Seidenberg, Martin Havlat, Niklas Hagman, Taylor Hall or Dustin Penner? Vote in the poll to help your favorite claim the prize.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Bet you didn’t think the goal of the night would come out of the most boring game of the night, did you?
Oct 22, 2010, 2:54 PM EST
The start of Olli Jokinen’s second tour of duty in Calgary isn’t exactly off to the start the Flames were hoping for.
- BREAKING: Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM 9
- Mike Richards clears waivers 22
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 13
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 53
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)