Jun 14, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
Filly don’t do the NHL anymore.
May 14, 2012, 8:58 AM EST
He’ll be staying in the KHL for at least the next two years after signing a new deal with Salavat Yulaev.
Mar 18, 2012, 2:03 PM EST
There are worse ideas out there, but not many.
Dec 20, 2011, 9:05 AM EST
After all that drama, the former first round bust is set to play in Russia.
Dec 19, 2011, 10:12 AM EST
Filly don’t play without a contract and that even applies in Russia.
Dec 12, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
Nikita Filatov didn’t want to go back to Binghamton, so he’s headed home to Russia instead.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What you see cannot be unseen and there’s a video in here you’ll want to see. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 3:16 PM EST
Filly don’t do AHL.
Nov 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We might never see Nikita Filatov in the NHL again but now we’ll have a great story about a bust draft pick to go with him. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 16, 2011, 1:26 PM EST
Do you have your “BUST” stamp ready to go to work? You should now for former first-round pick Nikita Filatov.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
Wasn’t playing much anyway.
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
Oct 13, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
When you can’t stick with the Senators as a forward, things aren’t going great. Nikita Filatov has some soul searching to do after getting demoted. This post discusses that plus two demotions that are far less depressing.
Sep 20, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Shallow nets are a potential change coming to the NHL, and we got our first look at them during last night’s Leafs-Senators game. So how did they work? We’re diggin’ them.
Sep 19, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
Some thoughts on tonight’s preseason tilts including praise for Sens prospect Jared Cowen, Panthers prospect Jonathan Huberdeau, and more.
Aug 16, 2011, 1:13 PM EST
Bruce Garrioch reports that Daniel Alfredsson skated for the first time since undergoing back surgery today, which indicates that the captain’s rehab continues to stay on track.
Aug 11, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
Andrei Kostitsyn was quick to blame Jacques Martin for his flat numbers, but most of the facts point to the fact that he’s the one who falling short.
Aug 10, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
Blue Jackets castoff Nikita Filatov has six goals and 13 points in his disappointing NHL career so far. So why are the Senators promising him a spot on their first or second line next season?
Jun 25, 2011, 2:43 PM EST
Former top ten draft pick Nikita Filatov is headed out of Columbus just like how Rangers prospect Evgeny Grachev is on his way out of New York.
Jun 9, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
The Blue Jackets are rumored to throw this package deal at the Flyers for Jeff Carter: Jakub Voracek and the eight pick of the 2011 draft. This post discusses why this rumored trade might make sense for both sides.
May 25, 2011, 12:25 AM EST
Blues 2010 draft pick Vladimir Tarasenko will be staying in Russia for one more year at least. Should the Blues worry about him never coming to North America though?
Dec 10, 2010, 6:32 PM EST
Wondering how Jackets prospect Nikita Filatov is doing with Columbus? Not so well – he’s off to Springfield in the AHL.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 10
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)